Search results

1. P

Advice on New Mikens

I know the new Miken Freak Black (.5 oz endload) and Black DC-41 (1 oz endload) are the same bat with different weighting/endloads, but since I haven't swung Miken in a long time, can anyone tell me which would be the closest to an endloaded LS Z-3000 swingwise? Thought I had decided on the...
  2. P

2014 Louisville Slugger Catalog

Don't think this has been posted yet, so here is the link to the catalog: http://www.sportsworldinc.com/sports/baseball/mens/LouisvilleSlugger/2014/Louisville-2014-Baseball.pdf
  3. P

Izzy Psycho Knob

Is the knob on the Izzy Psycho normal size or smaller like those on newer bats like the Mizuno Blackout or LS Z-2000?
  4. P

GTG demariniproud

Sold him an Akadema ACM39 glove. Great communication and fast payment. Would definitely deal with again.
  5. P

GTG GTG MickLite7

MickLite7 Bought an Akadema ACM-39 from Mick. Price was great. Communication was great. Beautiful glove, now I just have to break it in.
  6. P

LTB RHT Akadema Torino ACM 39

Looking for NWT Akadema ACM39. Thanks.
  7. P

Why is Demarini website missing the J2U?

I noticed the Stadium and One .12 are on there, but the J2U isn't? Did they stop producing the J2U or was it limited production?
  8. P

FURY21 is GTG!!

Usually I buy bats through the SBF store, but I finally bought my first bat off another board member. I got a Combat Plague from Fury21. Great price, good communication, and fast shipping. Would definitely buy from again!
  9. P

I know its been said before, BUT

Coach and Chad here at softballfans.com are GREAT to deal with. I have purchased: 4 Freak +s - all were received within 3-4 business days Tanel RPM Lite Mids - received within 4 business days Glove Up video - received with 2 business days Mizuno Techfire Neo bag - purchased as a gift...