Search results

1. O

LTTF Looking for a iPhone 5s or 5c, have trade bait

Looking for a iPhone 5s or 5c, have trade bait. Looking for tmobile but I think ATT is okay. Let me know offers. Bait: Mizuno 14in Swagger. Great Mitt (5gamer) 26oz Miken Kelly exclusive super freak 400cuts (exp receipt) 27oz dc41 2 piece 300-400cuts, 5 tourneys on ****ty fields (returnable...
  2. O

For Sale/Trade Looking for a iPhone 5s or 5c, have trade bait.

Looking for a iPhone 5s or 5c, have trade bait. Looking for tmobile but I think ATT is okay. Let me know offers. Bait: Mizuno 14in Swagger. Great Mitt (5gamer) 26oz Miken Kelly exclusive super freak 400cuts (exp receipt) 27oz dc41 2 piece 300-400cuts, 5 tourneys on ****ty fields (returnable...
  3. O

For Sale/Trade 27oz Avarice G2, hot, some webbing 250cuts ... Check it out.

Got this of a deal, and really have no use for it; too many bats not enough time. I took it out to BP and it swings nice and is hot average 270-290 (I am not a big gun) looking to get $120obo gifted Tyd ... Or trade ... Let me know what you got?
  4. O

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GSW1400D 14inch $70obo dual color

This is a Mizuno Swagger 14in I paid $129 for, played about 15 games in and maybe 10 rounds of catch with. Still in great shape. Glove looks cool and feels nice. You won't see a lot of this out there, they were made for ****'s. A mizuno rep sold it to me at ****s and did a break in on it. Game...
  5. O

For Trade Looking to unload this 28oz Rip-it Reaper

34/28 Rip-it Reaper for sale, this old friend crushes balls, but I play USSSA; so it has been lonely. Has tons of paint chips like all of these do, slight webbing and a little sand rattle after a couple of swings. Still super GTG and Hot! Has ASA 2004 stamp (I think, damn paint chips). Anyways...
  6. O

LTB LTB - a TM taylormade Blackout. 26-27oz

LTB - a TM taylormade Blackout. 26-27oz Like the title says looking to pick one of these up, 26-27oz. Prefer to have less then 500 cuts. Might be interested in the Blue and black ASA also. Let me know what you have I am PP ready want it before the weekend.
  7. O

For Sale/Trade LTB - a TM taylormade Blackout. 26-27oz

Like the title says looking to pick one of these up, 26-27oz. Prefer to have less then 500 cuts. Might be interested in the Blue and black ASA also. Let me know what you have I am PP ready want it before the weekend.