Search results

1. Roo

Combat Gurus: Looking to replace my AV. Need advice

All, After several seasons of faithful service my AVEL finally had two huge cracks appear (second last at bat of my Modified League). I'm looking for info on the comparable current models from Combat. I have a DC41; but it isn't quite the same...
  2. Roo

For the Gurus: Anderson headed for "Boot Hill"?

Just wondering what word (if any) we have had since TB was shunted out. I'm going to be in the market soon, and have a big question mark hanging over my wallet.
  3. Roo

Ignite, and RipIt reaper (metal)

Anyone with info on the balance/feel/performance of the Ignite please post up. Also: Does anyone have a RipIt Reaper (metal model)? -Any info on balance similarity to Anderson models would be helpful...(I have swung a couple and they feel kinda "TZ like"...)
  4. Roo

Been outta the loop: Need 2 RT's.

Hey guys.:D My Team needs a 26 and a 28. My brain is a little fuzzy on details: Are the present models on the Anderson site 2012? We're allowed to have USSSA 1.20 on our 2012 bats up here as of this year(previous years default to ASA certification).
  5. Roo

The One: Load tendencies?

More head load in odds or evens? Any difference? My mixed team is buying one and I want to check. TY in advance.
  6. Roo

GTG z00ted is gtg.

After waiting a long time because of a damned postal strike up here; I received my near-new OGRT from z00ted85. Bat is exactly as advertised. Very happy with this deal. :cool:
  7. Roo

Thanks z00ted: OGRT is in my hot, sweaty hands.

Thanks to Daniel I now have a very nice, OGRT to replace my last one (which is going to a good home up here). My old one, though rippled and much more worn; is still smacking the ball as it should; just wanted to "new it up" a bit before it got to old...
  8. Roo

The Facebook Page...

Is woefully in need of some work. That is all.
  9. Roo

The Roo Test redux.

With Men's wrapped-up, and Coed winding down I want to post up my thoughts on the Nano. Will do a formal review once Coed is done. It basically comes down to these statements: Nano has great pop for a metal bat. *I wish it had similar loading to the RT. It should only be used in 60 F plus...
  10. Roo

If anyone sees a RTRL up for sale shoot me a line.

If anyone sees a RTRL up for sale shoot me a line (also looking for a 28 oz.RTCK). As the title says. Our all metal Men's League has opened the door to 100mph metal bats. Since it's the only league I play in that allows this; I want to see about getting my hands on a good (if slightly used)...
  11. Roo

DONTGETHOSED: Are you OUT THERE?

Well. I'm into WEEK 6 of waiting for my Bat from you. I am posting this on the Board in the vain hope that you are actually going to respond to my multiple requests to trace the Syn2, OR EVEN LET ME KNOW what the HELL is UP. My patience is nearly at an end. And I hope that this is JUST a...