Search results

1. J

New Bat like 2013 Juggernaut

Same, OP. I'm about to play again after about 4 years off. Looking to see what's good now. My last bat that I used for years was the J3a, and prior to that the Easton Synergy Extended.
  2. J

2017 Border Battle ASA vs ???

Had a chance to swing the '17 White Border Battle ASA, which was pretty sick. I haven't been playing like I used to so I don't have a good point of reference for it. Looking to buy a new stick for next year, and just wondering if there are better bats than this one? Specifically curious about...
  3. J

GTG Vikings09 is GTG

Bought an SCN9 from me. Smooooth transaction.
  4. J

Yahoo League Hosting - Turrble

I'm getting used to the new look, and I'm good with it. My only gripe is the head-to-head scoring where they show the player's stats is this light blue that is impossible to read against the new dark background. Well, hitting the player's news page and having to scroll up to the top to read it...
  5. J

For Sale OG SCX3 Extended 28oz & SCN9 Stealth 27oz

Sold to 02 SS! Enjoy the bats guys!
  6. J

OG Ext is still available. I just dropped the price to $210 shipped.
  7. J

Workout Routine

I recommend Max Strength. In fact, I'd tell people to do that first, at a cost of what $15-$20 for the book. Get familiar with mobility work and the lifts and the Cressey way. Then when you complete the program, jump into Show & Go.
  8. J

'softball guy'

OP, STFU, EAD, and play the game THE RIGHT WAY!
  9. J

WHAT IS YOUR #1 ASA bat?

J3A is the goods! OG Ext still mashes the 52's as well.
  10. J

SCN9 sold to Vikings.
  11. J

Sad day, but it's time to let go of some great bats. ***PRICE DROP ($210 shipped) OG Easton SCX3 Extended - 28oz: Purchased this bat from a board bro a couple years ago NOW. Used for two league seasons, approx 500-ish hits. No cracks or rattles. Does have some scratches from ground...
  12. J

Bat Life Support??

Juggy pen holder...genius!
  13. J

Middle Finger Pain

I don't.......
  14. J

Middle Finger Pain

I drop my pinky, and overlap the pinky of my top hand. The last few years I have been battling pain in the knocking knuckle of my middle finger on my bottom hand. It feels jammed and is swollen. It is usually aggravated by poor contact and I assume trying to decelerate the bat on the follow...
  15. J

Thinking about a J3a

I've been swinging an OG Ext since 2007. Well, as of last night, I cheated on her with the J3A and I'll be filing divorce papers before my next game. J3A has received official gamer status with me. Not even that it's alot better than the EXT, I think they crush the same. But the feel of the...
  16. J

Pain in wrist after BP

Anybody injuring their middle finger knocker joint on their bottom hand? Ever since I've dropped a pinky I get that "jammed" finger feeling on my middle finger on occasion.
  17. J

Old School Easton OG's vs. New DeMarinis

I have been a die-hard OG Ext man for years now. I also just bought a J3A just to see what the hype is all about. My Ext is 28oz and my J3A is 27oz. I think the J3A is just as good as the OG Ext. Note I did not say better. But just as good. This is hitting both 44's and 52's. I don't...
  18. J

All time bat list

I had the pleasure of swinging an Easton Tiphoon, against 44/525's, and the thing was a straight rocket launcher. I think the OG Ext sneaks in the bottom of the top 10 somewhere.