Search results

1. shado_warrior

LTB Rawlings PRO-DCT

I have one. Lmk.
  2. shado_warrior

Replacement Rawlings Webs

Thanks guys! Appreciate your feedback. With all of the customizable features being offered, one would think getting a Rawlings-branded replacement web would be easy. Guess not.
  3. shado_warrior

Replacement Rawlings Webs

The camel I-web on my 20 year old 11.75 Rawlings PP finally needs to be replaced. I believe Wilson offers it's customers replacement webs, but as far as I know, Rawlings does not. Can anyone confirm if this is the case? I would like to avoid having to buy another glove just to do a web swap...
  4. shado_warrior

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

All rich tan DCT anyone? https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/2d79002b
  5. shado_warrior

For Sale New Horweens Are Here

Yes, the DCT
  6. shado_warrior

For Sale New Horweens Are Here

Mines weighs in at 28.6 oz.
  7. shado_warrior

442 Pattern

Definitely more of a baseball pattern than softball IMO. Like everyone said before, it plays narrow, the fingerstalls are snug and the pocket is a bit shallow to my liking for a 12" softball. I ended up returning it. IMG_8933 by shado_warrior posted Feb 4, 2019 at 9:47 AM...
  8. shado_warrior

For Sale 2018/2019 Softball Fans Exclusive Rawlings Horween Limited Program

is the DCT still dropping next month?
  9. shado_warrior

GTG hit50more is VGTG

awesome guy here.
  10. shado_warrior

LTB '13 Combat Orange DBA 26 or 27 oz

Looking for one of these in fairly good condition if anyone has one they are willing to let go.
  11. shado_warrior

That time I couldn't wait until September...

So glad I got my pre-order in for this design. Your pics just validated my purchase. Now, the long wait to September continues....
  12. shado_warrior

LTB Nike Shado Elite J BF1489 Tan RHT

I was fortunate to own one of these until I sold it back in 2016. Now - I have a case of seller's remorse. IMO the glove was perfect in regards to size, weight and looks. I've been trying to replace it with other gloves since, but I don't get that same 'feel'. I'm hoping to get a second chance...
  13. shado_warrior

Rawlings Pro Labels

How 'limited' are these gloves? Does anyone know approximately how many of these are produced?
  14. shado_warrior

Protect your gloves from holiday thieves

I based them off of the Blackhorse codes. I ordered a custom PRO303 trap back in May and it had a EKBO29 date stamp, which made sense in regards to timing. This makes me believe Rawlings is still using it. If this is the case, EOBO should be July 2017.
  15. shado_warrior

Here are the pics. IMG_8075[1] by shado_warrior posted Nov 27, 2017 at 12:36 PM IMG_8076[1] by shado_warrior posted Nov 27, 2017 at 12:35 PM IMG_8074[1] by shado_warrior posted Nov 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM IMG_8073[1] by shado_warrior posted Nov 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM IMG_8072[1] by shado_warrior...
  16. shado_warrior

UPDATE: I woke up early this morning to run a few errands and out of nowhere there's a package sitting on my porch. Definitely wasn't there last night. Happy to say, my custom is back in my hands!! Box was obviously opened (fresh tape over the original), but all and all everything looks okay...