Search results

1. shado_warrior

Replacement Rawlings Webs

The camel I-web on my 20 year old 11.75 Rawlings PP finally needs to be replaced. I believe Wilson offers it's customers replacement webs, but as far as I know, Rawlings does not. Can anyone confirm if this is the case? I would like to avoid having to buy another glove just to do a web swap...
  2. shado_warrior

GTG hit50more is VGTG

awesome guy here.
  3. shado_warrior

LTB '13 Combat Orange DBA 26 or 27 oz

Looking for one of these in fairly good condition if anyone has one they are willing to let go.
  4. shado_warrior

LTB Nike Shado Elite J BF1489 Tan RHT

I was fortunate to own one of these until I sold it back in 2016. Now - I have a case of seller's remorse. IMO the glove was perfect in regards to size, weight and looks. I've been trying to replace it with other gloves since, but I don't get that same 'feel'. I'm hoping to get a second chance...
  5. shado_warrior

Rawlings Pro Labels

How 'limited' are these gloves? Does anyone know approximately how many of these are produced?
  6. shado_warrior

Protect your gloves from holiday thieves

Long story short, I ordered a custom Rawlings through Chad which was delivered yesterday by UPS. I was out with my little one at the time, but when I got home (NYC-Brooklyn area), the custom was nowhere to be found. I'll own up to my mistake by signing off on the package in advance of delivery...
  7. shado_warrior

GTG leather21

Seamless deal from beginning to end. GTG