Search results

1. T

2020 Crush Utrip

Got some goodies in my PMs this morning...
  2. T

Utrip Bats w/ 3-Fusion Handle

Besides Juggy '18 DB44 & '18 Nautalai... Were there any others (exclusives etc) with Utrip stamp and 3-Fusion handle? (Duals excluded) Curious if there's anything else I should look to collect... Love the handle. Next year only '19 Juggy DB44 so far with it.
  3. T

No Balanced in 2018 for Utrip?

I see 1/2oz, 1oz, 14" and 12" But nothing balanced???
  4. T

4 years later... So "why" the thin side of the 2pc barrels?

Yeah...so why? I mean, everyone is quick to dismiss notions of a thin barrel side; but no one can explain the reason for the lobsided finishing? Just curious. Seems like those who hit most frequently at the "thin side" have hot af gamers. Now I get that's likely due to 1 sided hitting in...
  5. T

Any 2017 Info ???

Any 2017 Easton Info ??? Was all hyped to hear what's next but worried now with PSG's announcement of filing for bankruptcy and what it might mean for Easton. Hope to see a 2017 line, especially after how damn good the Flex has been to me.
  6. T

Well hello Ryan Harvey.....

If you follow him on FB, you know what I mean.... The new profile pic tells it all. They just keep adding big names. Guess the next question is, who's he playing for next year?
  7. T

Best Utrip Long Barrel Easton 2pc?

Obviously the answer is the Flex for me right now... But in previous models, what else would you recommend that got pretty hot with due time and had EL with the long barrel? Was the RealTree any good past 1000 hits? What about this year's Dual Bomb Squad Camo? Loving my Flex right now, and...
  8. T

USSSA vs Dual Stamp 2pc

Walk me through opinions of Eastons say like Reckoning or Bomb Squads in utrip vs dual... I mainly game 52cor but it has to be utrip stamp or dual for pretty much all rules. Do the duals feel and start softer or stiffer?
  9. T

Help - 14" Trapper Options?

My beloved 14" is now getting quite floppy, season or two left tops maybe. Need to start wearing a backup and breaking it in at BPs etc... Would like to start seriously researching and breaking in the replacement so that it's ready when the current gamer is finally too soft. What's out...
  10. T

Ques for the Easton guys.... ST100h vs Torq?

Copied from a Canadian forums as I want feedback here too.... What's the consensus now that guys have broken in both well? Still ST100h as king? Or is the Torq a better bat with age? Which one do you pick to hit the Hot Dot 52 Core? I am referring to Utrip models, and we hit...
  11. T

CL22 Discussion from 2013 to 2016 Models

Tell me your thoughts for those who seem to swing and collect them annually. Are some modeals really ideal for 40/375 balls? Over others that are more ideal for 52/275 - 52/300 balls? Looking to know more about each model. So far from what I recall 2013 and Mad Dawg was a great Grey Dot...
  12. T

Torq vs Realtree Questions -- 2015 releases

So a full year later.... Thinking about dabbling into an Easton again. Need a 12" barrel bat to BP and handle colder temps etc. I have a go to Freak 12 I love right now, but, don't want to rush out and grab a second one as backup. I want something different but long term investment wise...
  13. T

Tell me about Portent G3 Utrip - Any good?

How are they compared to the Guilt and the Assault G4 1pc line? Is it a good bat? Good with the 52 balls? Talking about the Utrip model. Search function didn't produce too much on all forums I lurk on.
  14. T

Am I crazy or?

... does a 500 hit or more Blackout basically just hit any ball the same as any of these overhyped bats? Been going back in time and swinging a 26 bal and owned a 26.5 and my buddy has a 29.5 we swing for fun. All of these worked in hitting a mix of balls fire everything including the 52 just...
  15. T

J3U reviews 2 years later....

Still worth it for this bat and putting time in? Can get one very low hit for $75. Can I ever expect it to hit like the newer top bats or was this model just a flat out turd all along? Reviews seem less than stellar. I am looking for a BP and cold weather bat, but would still expect...
  16. T

Older BHOSE Orange/White Bat.... How is it?

Seen these on clearance and missed by shot. How were these bats? I realize they likely don't get as stupid as the new BHose and G4 2pc bats do right away. But would be worth $99 with a receipt? Did they last a little while at least?
  17. T

Excellent Customer Service from the D - Aftermath Utrip Ordeal

So, I contacted Demarini Canada today about the bat. Sent them the same pics as seen on here. After reminding me of the usual temperature and cold balls spiel I expected, which don't we all know by now to keep bats and balls indoors overnight etc this time of year? But I guess they can't...
  18. T

Tell me about Salvos

So never hit these, but have seen guys who hit them as good as the big money models. What's the deal with these? Researching the 2015, seems to be also same IMX material as the Raw line. So if the difference in the handle? Any reviews on the 2015? How is the dual stamp model? Does it...
  19. T

Worth Legit Connell 220 vs DeMarini Aftermath 1.20 Utrip

Which is the better hotter bat our of wrapper, and also looking at forgiveness factor. Debating between these 2 as the 3rd and final option in the bag with the Dual Stamp Z4 and Combat G4 2pc coming in already. Who has hit both and what are the thoughts?
  20. T

Wanted: 2013 vs 2014

Hey guys, didn't have too too much luck on the Canadian forum or searches to find my answers... What are the differences between the Wanteds with the Western looking graphics from 2013 and 2014? Which got better? Were they the same or different? Load? Durability? Which is the...