Search results

1. beeblebobble

LTB Rawlings PRO TT2 SBF Exclusive NWT

Looking for one of the recent Rawlings PRO-TT2 Horween Exclusives. NWT or NWOT for a reasonable price. PM me. Thanks.
  2. beeblebobble

LTTF SBF Limited Horween PRO205-4HT

After having success trading for a DCT I thought I would go again. I have a NWT PRODJ2HT that I would like to trade for a NWT PRO205-4HT. Send a message if interested thank you.
  3. beeblebobble

LTTF SBF Horween Limited PRODCTHT RHT NWT

I have a NWT Horween PRO5048-6HT or a NWT Horween PRODJ2HT for trade. Both are NWT and unused, though the tag popped on the 504 peeping on the #92. Couldn't resist buying either one to check out but in the end neither will ever be used. Just looking for a PRODCTHT RHT NWT of course.
  4. beeblebobble

On Heart of the Hide Custom what's BOA

Rawlings describes it as "A soft, lightweight synthetic material designed to be soft to the touch." So what is it? Is it the black "fur" we see on some retail gloves? Has anyone ordered a custom with this option and can post a pic of it?
  5. beeblebobble

Dave Stieb's gloves??

262994333536 262994330536 Saw these pop up on the bay this morning. Wonder if they belong to Dave Stieb? Pretty sure he wore 37.
  6. beeblebobble

Rawlings PRO1000HC Don Morton Horween Mint

Realize its a long shot as I see a few others looking for the same thing. But as the title says, looking for a Rawlings PRO1000HC Horween from Don Morton with a palm pad or with out doesn't matter. Only looking for minty condition. Its for baseball so if its been couch catched or used with a...
  7. beeblebobble

Don Mortons releases

Well looks like DM has their exclusives in, looks like a great selection, although I'm assuming its still JT Leather, but 1000HC and 1000HCB; PRO200-1,4,6 and still has RV and 12TCs and SPTs.
  8. beeblebobble

LTB Rawlings PRO1000HC Don Morton Horween Mint

Heh, just noticed this forum. Realize its a long shot as I see a few others looking for the same thing. But as the title says, looking for a Rawlings PRO1000HC Horween from Don Morton with a palm pad or with out doesn't matter. Only looking for minty condition. Its for baseball so if its been...
  9. beeblebobble

GTG slider24 is GTG

Glove as described and shipped really fast. Thanks for the smooth deal!
  10. beeblebobble

Rawlings Glove Builder update this summer

Some of you may saw, but yesterday on @rawlingssg on instagram; declared they were adding horween and mesh options to the glove builder this summer. To quote "Stay tuned for more great additions to the glove builder this summer... including Horween leather and mesh options!"...
  11. beeblebobble

GTG jethrodub is GTG

Even sent me a message today giving me the heads up it was coming in a day early! Thanks! Definitely great guy to deal with and always quick communication.
  12. beeblebobble

GTG BigRB

BigRB is good to go, shipped really quickly and glove exactly as expected. Thanks!
  13. beeblebobble

Glove Making: smaller = harder?

For those who know, is it harder to make a smaller glove than a larger one? Examining a lot of customs lately and it seems like 12" gloves and up always seem to look a bit cleaner in their lines, pocket leather seems to be properly sized for the space. Almost like there reaches a point...
  14. beeblebobble

Rawlings Flags on Customs

I guess it should read Flags on Rawlings Customs: What are these made out of? is it stitched on? a patch? a decal or some sort? Thanks in advance. Trying to find a good search term for this proved quite difficult.
  15. beeblebobble

I don't get the logic

How is this discontinued if its still in stock? 131593574269 That one is full of all kinds of stink :bs2: Excuse my gripe post
  16. beeblebobble

Glovesmith Custom special requests

So I've decided to pull the trigger on a Glovesmith Custom USA - Duratan Wheat/Black 11.5 H Web (for hardball). But I was curious what kind of special requests people are having done. Never ordered a custom before so not really sure what I would try and do to improve on what I'm use to from...
  17. beeblebobble

2016 A2K 1787 1786 sneak peek

For those that want an up close look at those two models if you google "blem A2K0BBG1787" The top hit is for a website that was selling blem models, the 1787 looks great, not so sure about the 1786 with the blonde laces. They are listed as discontinued and a bbg in the model number which was...