Search results

1. A

Rain, Rain Go Away

Completely agree. I've just played leagues there long enough to know, even with them being awful and making 40 errors, someone was going into that pro shop to say you didn't belong in the league. Truth is....they were the ones that didn't belong....mainly for safety.
  2. A

Rain, Rain Go Away

I'm sure there was a complaint or two in the manager's office.
  3. A

Rain, Rain Go Away

That was painful to watch...hilarious, but painful.
  4. A

Off season butt stuff

what C teams in Dayton got bumped to B? I haven't seen anything about their bumps.
  5. A

Off season butt stuff

JMO. I feel like if you just looked at Premier's roster without all the auto bumps or whatever for the conference major stuff and look at those players actual on-field contributions to their conference team last year, my gut tells me they'd be an upper echelon C team. Every division has lower...
  6. A

Softball Is Stupid

I've never seen her nor met her before. After 2 games against fight club who were great to play against....I hope I never have to play them again simply for the reason above. She made those guys look terrible. I didn't see her drinking anything; so I just assumed she was naturally horrible to be...
  7. A

Softball Is Stupid

I'd like to take a moment to thank outfielders everywhere for doing what you do. After playing 3 games in the grass on a hot day; I can't have more appreciation for what those guys do.
  8. A

Softball Is Stupid

You let anyone know who wants to say something like that; that you can't help your friends are better than their friends. Birks always been fine to me; but that's weak of him. He's upset because he no longer has any coat tails to ride; after burning all of them up over the years. Winning a metro...
  9. A

Softball Is Stupid

Foxx. Congrats on the metro title! Not sure if that's your first or not; either way.... Congrats to you!!!
  10. A

Softball Is Stupid

Zig. Go Ray Tensing on this moron and save the ride along.
  11. A

Softball Is Stupid

Understood. I get why you do it. As a citizen; I wouldn't love it; but I do understand for your safety and Intel. I get both sides. I've worked units at the juvenile and adult level in detention centers, jails, at the county (Butler) and state (DYS) level. So I get where you are coming from. I...
  12. A

Softball Is Stupid

Again. Just what my eyes and heart tell me. Anybody is welcomed to feel differently and I support anyone's opinion as it is their own. Here is mine in a nutshell. •Heard last night the last like 15+ arrests by the officer were African Americans. (Not accusing racism; just stating). •Pulling...
  13. A

Softball Is Stupid

Having worked in social services downtown since 2010....Anybody who thinks minorities are spoken to or treated the same as Caucasians in this city...is out of their minds. I've seen it year after year. These individuals are NOT spoken to like I'm spoken to by police. Again, may only be the "1%"...
  14. A

Softball Is Stupid

I haven't. I'm also not going to look at clips or photos that can be shopped or altered. I watched the video. My eyes saw if that car moved much...it was because the officer shot that man in the head while the car was on, in dive and the weight of the deceased body made the car move forward. You...
  15. A

Softball Is Stupid

If previously mentioned; I apologize. We are now pulling people over for no front license plate? Seemed pretty weak to me for the time of day this happened. Also, I hear the whole if he would have followed the officers orders he'd still be alive....but don't police officers have orders...
  16. A

Softball Is Stupid

I am not one to express my feelings about these issues publically, but I'll make a small exception here. Putting everything else on the table aside.... One part that bothered me when watching the full video of the incident was the officers repreated plea that he was "dragged". Come on bro. I...
  17. A

Softball Is Stupid

Lol. You clowns. I pitched my butt off for you gays against a team that's beat us by a mean if 20 runs this season! Just glad justin didn't catch one of those hot dot hops in the mouth.
  18. A

Softball Is Stupid

Oh I know. I wasn't being sarcastic. I love the guy. I'd never admit it though.
  19. A

Softball Is Stupid

Can't cut Jimmy. He's a glue guy.
  20. A

Softball Is Stupid

Congrats to CSB on their win! Coy....Sorry to hear about the bat brother. : (