Search results

1. M

ISA now allows Senior bats

Sounds like you were not classified correct all year. Your team would have won the D if you had played in it
  2. M

Hot bats Lets see about sending off suspected shaved bats. Your bat is legit but hot. It gets taken and tested and it is right at the compression numbers. The director takes it and send it off to the National office on Monday takes two days to get to National office thats Wednesday they test...
  3. M

I was speaking of ssusa senior a bunch of ex major Jose Canseco plays in the 50s he can still hit it we'll. they do not have any more batted ball injuries as usssa young man ball
  4. M

It is evident you have not watch much senior ball at the 40s and 50s. The hit it a lot harder than you might think, a lot of them are ex major players
  5. M

This is from a Senior player, the 1.21 are not much if any hotter than a good broken in 1.20 bat. This guys test bats all the time and tels his opnion on them . Guys for the last two days I have been hitting and shaking my head not believing it. I have been testing Mikens new DC41 bat and...
  6. M

I play Senior and there is a greater desparity in the tealent level in Senior ball then in young mans ball. The reflexes get slower as you get older but all you have to do is work out and you can hit the ball harder and faster. But we see almost no injuries in Senior ball ( well except for...