Search results

1. H

batboy42...need info on him

i thank you for the good words....but i have done a few deals where i had my stuff that same week....i was wondering if when an american sends to canada do they give a tracking #? i just dont like that lack of communication on his part...perhaps iam getting a little antsy too soon but it...
  2. H

batboy42...need info on him

i purchased a glove from this person on march 27th and still no glove...have been extremly patient but am getting a little worried...any help?
  3. H

Hummer05 Is Good To Go!!!!!!!

i also want to comment on yougin for being good for his word our deal was half up front other half upon getting the bat!!! he did that as my money was in paypal first thing in the am!!!
  4. H

MavrickAH is AOK!!!

we did a trade and i recieved my cleats in like 2 days and he is in the usa...was very solid.
  5. H

Hummer05 Is Good To Go!!!!!!!

thanks guys was a pleasure i guess all that negativity that that lake guy said was all wrong!!!! Thanks again
  6. H

Be VERY cautious if you deal with HUMMER05!!!

ya man was i small a few years ago..well pretty much my entire life.LOL.I guess 5'10 201 is small to 6'5 355 with a beer gut...but oh well. i have made contact with the person I so called screwed over to get him the glove or try and get this problem resolved.even though i feel there is no...
  7. H

no excuses....i wanted wanted to KEEP MY GLOVE...think what you want...you guys can keep sucking up to each other but honestly good riddence to the last 2 poster and starter of this stupid thread. it is my right to back out of the deal...and for the record I sent him a PM offering him the glove...
  8. H

man was this blow way out of control...just cause i decided not to trade a glove iam rediculed? I wanted to keep it for a buddy....not re sell it or anything...sorry i was delayed in a response!!!! and for that i have offered it give him the stupid glove for free!!!!!! as for the commebts...