Search results

1. crgger303

Boombah Boss Compressor T3

Interested to see how the new tech compares to the Dually. Gonna take a lot for me to put that down and the 3.0 for that matter.
  2. crgger303

Bracket Maker

I've used this website in the past. Works pretty good. http://www.printyourbrackets.com/round-robin-generator.php
  3. crgger303

NEW 2016 Boombah Dually bat

So they put a picture up on FB on the 8th... Pretty sweet looking
  4. crgger303

From the video it looks similar to the ASP Lyf Nimmo paint job. Love that bat too..
  5. crgger303

Screw you MJL... I was perfectly fine with my '14 ASA Boss. Read your reviews last year about "giving it a chance" and to me your word was 100% accurate with this bat. So i was going to get another '14 Boss cause the price is fantastic right now. But then you go and do something like this. Now i...
  6. crgger303

USSSA Thrown ball hits bat...

Okay thanks guys. So basically it comes down to the ambiguous phrase, "legal official equipment" when referring to a blocked ball. Now with that being the case depending on the umpire this could come into play every once in a while and different umps could call this both ways? What would be...
  7. crgger303

2 things. Blocked ball states: any object which is not part of the legal official equipment. but the rules just say offending teams equipment... so that's confusing... and 2 by that rule IF the bat is capable of causing a blocked ball, shouldn't you just always throw home towards a bat lying...
  8. crgger303

We'll I'm not an umpire but i already looked through the rule book before posting and couldn't find anything besides the "blocked ball" rule. which did not fit the situation. My friend (an umpire) said its not in the book and the ump for the game said it was. We took the ruling as he enforced...
  9. crgger303

Oh I could care less. Not the first internet tough guy I've seen and won't be the last. Just wondering when an Admin is going to enforce the trolling policy in the forum rules. Pretty sure they've have enough evidence against him. But he needs these forums or else he wouldn't have much going on...
  10. crgger303

This is why i asked here because the rule book states: "BLOCKED BALL is a batted or thrown ball that is touched,stopped or handled by a spectator or person not engaged in the game, or that touches any object which is not part of the legal official equipment, or which hits or goes beyond a...
  11. crgger303

Gotcha thanks
  12. crgger303

This weekend in USSSA league game. Runner on 2nd 0 outs (doesn't matter just setting it up). Batter hits to right center. Runner from second tries to score on the hit. Play at the plate, ball short hops the catcher and goes under his glove and hits the bat (from the batter) laying in the right...
  13. crgger303

So how exactly does Yahoo score this?

As far as i remember (Haven't ran a league on Yahoo in a while) but i think it's pretty much the same across the board. It will just show INF for that pitcher that week. But to tally up the head to head score it will/should take all your pitchers that were used that week and total the K/BB...
  14. crgger303

Wilson Buying Louisville Slugger

From what i read it's just the bats... It's vague but i think it's just the wood bat division... But when i saw $70mil i thought that was really low for the whole company, so just the bats makes a little more sense.
  15. crgger303

Transitioning from baseball to slow pitch

Going into my 3rd year of slow pitch, my first year i had some problems hitting off the end cap/yanking foul balls. The one simplest thing my dad told me to help my timing at the plate was, "Keep the bat on your shoulder until the pitch is thrown", I was amazed how much it worked on my timing...
  16. crgger303

Fielding Glove Advice/info

Thanks guys, I'll check out these options in the coming weeks, Really appreciate the help
  17. crgger303

Hey guys. Thanks for the responses. I'm looking in the $100 range. There will be times I'll play outfield based on team needs. I'm one of the more versatile guys on the team that I'll play anywhere during the course of a game based on situations... So I may lean towards a 12 3/4. Just for the...
  18. crgger303

Hey guys, i'm new to the forums, but I've spent most of my day today neglecting work on the forums and i've found some very useful information. But one thing i do need some help with is my glove situation. For the past 4 years I've used my old baseball glove from highschool. 12 1/4" didn't...