Search results

1. N

For Sale Retirement Sale: Softball Pants - Mostly Size 36

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wyiz9mgt63mq1jz/softball%20pants.jpg?dl=0 (Top Row) Boombah - White w/Navy piping (36-LONG) Rover Plus Nine - Black/Silver (36)...patched tear on right rear Elite - Black/Orange (XL) Boombah - Gray/Texas Pinstripe (36-LONG) (Middle Row) Boombah - White/Navy...
  2. N

Any Umpire Positioning

Where should the base umpire be standing if there is nobody on base?
  3. N

Looking to Play @ Pioneer 2.20

Looking to play this weekend in the Easton Classic if anybody needs one. Play OF, P, or 1B.
  4. N

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to take a minute to wish everybody a Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a great day with your friends and family... Nug
  5. N

Players Needed at Victory Lane Tonight

My brother-in-law may need a few guys tonight if anybody is available. 615/715. Let me know if you're interested.
  6. N

Free Agent Team - PHX (USSSA)

Hey guys, I see a lot of guys posting on here that they want to play and there aren't many teams to play on so I figured I'd see if there are enough guys that we can get together and try to play. I see there is a U-Trip tourney at Sahuaro Ranch on 10/17 that I thought we could shoot for. It...
  7. N

ASA Dead Ball Out?

Scenario: Guy on second, nobody out. Batter gets a hit to RF and runner scores. However, the batter is called out for carrying the bat to the first base. What happens to the runner that was on 2B that scored? A) Run counts B) Back to 2B C) Runner stops at 3B
  8. N

Looking to Play Some Utrip

Played a little ASA at Victory Lane for a while but it got old.. Looking to play more Utrip if anybody needs a guy.
  9. N

Pioneer 2/7/15

Anybody looking for a guy out there? Lookin to play some utrip. OF/1B/P