Search results

1. Y

LTB Miken White Widow

27.5 or 28.5 Have a niw bat worth est comp xl. The pink one as trade bait too
  2. Y

Official 2019 Last AB Thread

Hard ground ball single up the middle
  3. Y

Glove Stiffness

Nokona x2 elite series 13" or skn series 13". They both appear to be softer and game ready. Which of the two would be the stiffer option, mostly for the pocket.
  4. Y

Izzy Pyscho

Wish it was a 28
  5. Y

Liberty Park closes

Guess they never owned the land and FedEx made the owners a ripe offer. Sad day. Can't believe the park never bought the land 20 years ago.
  6. Y

1st base glove

I've used a dct and a vinci. But the best pocket for scooping is just a Vinci 13.5 normal glove. I find the pocket isn't ever great for softballs with 1b cut mitts
  7. Y

Price Check OG Miken Ultra Maxload

You can get an easy $260 on ebay
  8. Y

2017 Miken line

Looking good is a plus. I'll swing it if it's ugly if performance is where it should be. Psycho is the new freak black, gather from it
  9. Y

2017 Miken line

Just saw a pic of the filby, barf. Wonder if Psycho will be improved
  10. Y

2017 Miken line

Any news or pictures out on the new line? Mostly interested in utrip but asa would be juicy as well
  11. Y

What kind of back do you like

Open infield and closed outfield
  12. Y

New softball glove

Get the 504 pp
  13. Y

2016 Last AB Thread

Double lc field gap on line drive
  14. Y

Price Check Border Battle Freak

Probably get 170-200
  15. Y

Favorite glove ever

My favorite was my junior/senior glove. Think I got in 2002. It was a Rawlings hoh proar3b
  16. Y

New Vinci glove

[/URL][/IMG] This is mine. 13.25" i-web. Look for Trung Guy on Facebook for help
  17. Y

Does a Nokona 13 to 14 inch H web exist?

Yeah those are spiffy. It's not that baskets are terrible but they kind of are on the larger Nokonas with the big pieces of.leather that aren't weaved
  18. Y

Keeping up with team stats - how do you do it?

I just do it with pen and paper and it takes forever if you don't keep up. I should make an excel spreadsheet next year
  19. Y

Wilson CL22 OR SP135

Why not have the extra size of the 135 in the of?