Search results

1. bigwillokc

LTB Metal for daughter

I need to buy a metal bat for my daughter for high school slow pitch. They banned composites this season. Need something in 26oz with ASA stamp please!
  2. bigwillokc

LTB Miken in 25oz balanced

Looking for a 25oz Miken balanced for my wife. Got her a 26 oz worth Connell and she said it was too heavy, so have thatbto trade or can pay cash. Let me know what you have.
  3. bigwillokc

LTB 27oz Miken

Found them both thanks!
  4. bigwillokc

LTB 27oz Miken

Looking for (in order of preference): 2017 Freak 30 Any Freak 12 2016 Freak 30 May also be interested in 26 oz 2017 or 2018 DC41 PayPal ready!
  5. bigwillokc

LTB Good Balanced Bat for Wife

Found one thanks everyone!
  6. bigwillokc

2017 worth Connell

I’ll take it, shoot me your PayPal
  7. bigwillokc

Forgot to mention this will be USSSA league
  8. bigwillokc

Thank you, I was looking at the Miken Freak PLatinum balanced and at $199 seems like a great deal
  9. bigwillokc

Looking for something considered hot and in the 25oz-26oz weight that swings balanced. Let me know what you have, thanks!
  10. bigwillokc

ltb 27oz SCN8 flex

I have one for sale....pm me
  11. bigwillokc

LTB P90X Disk 1

PM me......
  12. bigwillokc

LTB Old style Lawn Darts

They are hard to find because they are illegal in the united states. Most places online will not ship to the US either because of that so pay attention to shipping rules before you pull the trigger...
  13. bigwillokc

Complete Home Theater System

its a 130w powered 8" woofer with gain and crossover
  14. bigwillokc

still have this for sale....
  15. bigwillokc

Ttt.....................
  16. bigwillokc

cliq20 is GTG

Super fast payment and no problems at all dealing......
  17. bigwillokc

It is the HT-S3100 model. I see it online now for 349, so I will lower the price to $260 plus shipping if anyone is interested.
  18. bigwillokc

This system is a like new Onkyo home theater 5.1 system with 115 watts per channel. There is not a scratch on it and the volume has not been hammered on it. It includes everything from the factory except the box. Have all original manuals, none of the wiring has been cut, etc. This system...
  19. bigwillokc

Who has the hookup on Batting Gloves?

I used to spend a crapload of money on batting gloves that only lasted one season, but not anymore. If you guys want the best gloves you will ever use, go to Autozone or Pep Boys or just about any other auto parts store and get yourself some Mechanix gloves. They are soft, yet very tough. I...
  20. bigwillokc

look'n for 38W Camo pants.....

I used to have some but I can't seem to find them...LOL