Search results

1. bigwillokc

LTB Metal for daughter

I need to buy a metal bat for my daughter for high school slow pitch. They banned composites this season. Need something in 26oz with ASA stamp please!
  2. bigwillokc

LTB Miken in 25oz balanced

Looking for a 25oz Miken balanced for my wife. Got her a 26 oz worth Connell and she said it was too heavy, so have thatbto trade or can pay cash. Let me know what you have.
  3. bigwillokc

LTB 27oz Miken

Looking for (in order of preference): 2017 Freak 30 Any Freak 12 2016 Freak 30 May also be interested in 26 oz 2017 or 2018 DC41 PayPal ready!
  4. bigwillokc

LTB Good Balanced Bat for Wife

Looking for something considered hot and in the 25oz-26oz weight that swings balanced. Let me know what you have, thanks!
  5. bigwillokc

cliq20 is GTG

Super fast payment and no problems at all dealing......
  6. bigwillokc

Complete Home Theater System

This system is a like new Onkyo home theater 5.1 system with 115 watts per channel. There is not a scratch on it and the volume has not been hammered on it. It includes everything from the factory except the box. Have all original manuals, none of the wiring has been cut, etc. This system...
  7. bigwillokc

SparksNVBaller is GTG

Fast shipping and bat was just as described.
  8. bigwillokc

utcw201 is GTG

Quick shipping and great communication.
  9. bigwillokc

brandonmincy69

Super great guy. Fast payment, excellent communication.
  10. bigwillokc

Hammy1326

Lightning fast payment and always there to communicate....great guy
  11. bigwillokc

$$EG2$$ is GTG

Bought a bat from him without pics and got it in 2 days. Super fast deal here. Bat was better than expected.
  12. bigwillokc

LTS East Bound and Down

There have been a ton of people asking for this in another guys thread so I started my own. Absolutely the best show ever! It's coming back for another season too so make sure you catch up! $20 shipped for all 6 episodes (complete first season) on DVD to your door. paypal is...
  13. bigwillokc

LTB - NIW or NOW ASA Recoil

Can be NR. 27oz maxload or balanced either one.
  14. bigwillokc

Killerbays is GTG

Superfast payment and great communication.....second deal with him
  15. bigwillokc

Marc Ecko black leather mens limited edition coat

This coat is awesome. Black leather with white stripes down the sleeves, zippered sleeves, cell phone pocket. It's a mid length coat, which to me comes to the bottom of my butt, maybe a little lower. The coat is a size XL, but it is HUGE. I am 6'7 and 220 and the coat is maybe even a little...
  16. bigwillokc

Anyone have BCS Tickets?

Looking for 2 tickets to BCS Championship in Miami on Jan. 8. PM ME if you have any or know where I can get some for a decent price.
  17. bigwillokc

Dudley Thunder ZN

4 of them. New in Box USSSA Distance Yellow. ZN 12 RF Y $20 shipped.
  18. bigwillokc

Dudley Thunder Advance

I have six unopened white synthetic Dudley Thunder Advance ASA balls. $30 shipped. MLT12RF80 [email protected]
  19. bigwillokc

Alpine Car Audio

I have an Alpine IVA-W205 double din DVD/MP3/CD/FM/AM, you name it! The unit has a 7 inch lcd that folds down and you can insert a blackbird navigation system. Works perfectly, just selling the car, so yanking it out. I also have the following add ons.... Alpine Sirius satellite Tuner and...
  20. bigwillokc

*** Alpine Powered Box With 7 Subwoofers! ***

I have for sale an Alpine PLV-7. This is a self contained sub woofer enclosure with built in amp. Everything built by Alpine in one package. This is a very unique setup that they only made for about a year and sounds just as loud and much more clear than 2 12" subs. Also takes up 30% less...