Search results

1. BigCat2310

Minnesota Thread

To be fair, it's pretty hilarious that a team tells MMB they don't belong there because they're just a crappy ND team and they're going to be a cake walk (i mean who does that?), then that team takes last place and MMB takes 2nd. Talk about instant karma. 😆
  2. BigCat2310

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Alright folks, I know you've been anxiously awaiting my return to the board. With the Box breaking up, it really changes things in C. Well here it is, my 2023 Class C team rankings: 5) Custer Flats: they're a streaky team that, after years of sandbagging in D, finally moved up to C and had some...
  3. BigCat2310

There are three and a half (You guys are the half). MMB is the only Fargo team not playing in it, eventhough half their team IS playing in it, which doesn't make it much of a boycott 😉. So anyways, yes, Bismarck teams. See you this weekend buddy. Thartland Killer out 🤣🤣 jk
  4. BigCat2310

Are Bismarck teams still too scared to play Tharaldson? (Besides Kinni *edit: Dvorak pulled out, but at least he tried, lol) Trust me, I agree that it's in the best interest of the tourney for Tharaldson not to be in it (unless they can get 4 or 5 more open teams) but it's clear the board isn't...
  5. BigCat2310

Congrats to the Busch Bombers on the D championship. You boys had a great weekend and it was fun to watch. See you at nattys!
  6. BigCat2310

I wouldn't say dominated, we won three games by 1 run. Either way, so happy McQuades is back and was glad to see that it was just as busy as ever!
  7. BigCat2310

Minnesota Thread

Was happy to see some bigger Minnesota teams make the trek to McQuades. I have played in every major tourney in MN, SD, ND and there is nothing like McQuades games at Clem Kelly (main complex) so I'm glad you got to experience that. A few years ago I played with MMB vs Russell's on Friday night...
  8. BigCat2310

Nah, I'm sticking with scared. Sounds better. Lol
  9. BigCat2310

Gulmon, I love you, you know that, but I knew you'd take this the wrong way. You and I have had these conversations and I know where you stand on the issues I have so I'm not talking about you. I also expressed my opinions directly with Mike this weekend and he agrees that things need to change...
  10. BigCat2310

This SBF thread is dying for a few reasons, specifically the whiney trolls like Mark Davis and Jim Chimney, along with the utter insanity of Shogun Assman, lol. I agree that Fargo tourneys are not good, but part of that is because Bismarck teams are scared to come play against tharaldson and...
  11. BigCat2310

Probably Sunday/ Monday
  12. BigCat2310

You may be my new favorite person on here haha.
  13. BigCat2310

I already got one. Hangs in my trophy room, which is really just the storage space above my garage.
  14. BigCat2310

Wow, six posts on SBF so far, 4 of them are about MMB. Looks like we've got a real stage 5 clinger fan boy. I'll see if I can make your year and get you a state championship team signed hat there little buddy.
  15. BigCat2310

Can't, now that I'm in the D rankings I don't want to jinx it, plus I don't know anything about class D anymore lol
  16. BigCat2310

I dont know enough about Custer to make an educated opinion, I just know that the jump from D to C is a big one and they hung around the top of D for years and couldn't win it. I'm sure they'll have an okay showing though. I'm playing with Smith Motors this year. Hopefully I can help a good...
  17. BigCat2310

I heard he just stole the team from the Winklevoss twins. My class C rankings, which I can do without jinxing it now that I'm no longer a part of MMB. 1.) MMB- finally put it together last year and got it done with some good additions. With the additions of Silas and Dilbeck they'll take a...
  18. BigCat2310

You misspelled "tanking"
  19. BigCat2310

I agree that the competition is better at Corky's and Fireman's, far more teams for sure. Also, yes I have won games south of Alexandria. MMB has won games in both Shakopee and Corky's as well as Nattys in OKC. Good times. Thanks for the trip down memory lane mystery friend.
  20. BigCat2310

There were 24 C teams and 5 open teams, but there were teams from California, Florida, Iowa, Colorado, Montana, New York, and DC that showed up.