Search results

1. B

Is 5 man infield illegal in ASA?

Is 5 man infield illegal in ASA? I'd search, but every time I try web doesn't work. Thanks for the info
  2. B

For Sale Miken NRG 500 FP 34/25(26.4)

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1034066
  3. B

For Sale Miken NRG 500 Fastpitch FP

I have a Miken NRG 500 fastpitch I would like to sell. Bat has around 300 cuts on it. It has less than 10 games swings in 2 years. It is still stiff and not broken in. No cracks, spiderwebs. Has one piece of endcap glue in the barrel that sound like one grain of sand. I weighed the bat...
  4. B

GTG comal is gtg

Did a deal with Comal on some evil balls. Transaction was fast and communication was great. Would definitely do business with him again.
  5. B

For Sale 5 New Evil ASA MCT White Softballs

Guys, I have 5 new white evil mct ASA softballs. $37.50 TYD. Paypaled. Let me know if you have questions.
  6. B

scn2b

Picked up a 33/24 scn2b from the local pias today for $100 for the girls on my coed team to swing. It has about 5 little webs on it and one piece of what sounded like end cap glue. It weighed 25oz on the postal scale. Brought it home and hit it next to a m798 that I am working on getting up...
  7. B

GTG Chloe&Aidan is very gtg

Purchased a m798 from Chloe&Aidan. Bat was as described and packaged excellent. Would do business again with Chloe&Aidan. Fast shipping and great communication. Great board bro.
  8. B

GTG hamneggs is gtg

hamneggs is gtg. fast payment to 27oz nrg500 bal. good communication. would do business with him again. thanks.
  9. B

All I want for Christmas is a 26oz m798.........

Isn't there a 26oz m798 silver mayhem that wants to have a new home for Christmas anywhere on this site?
  10. B

GTG Oppo 23 is gtg.

Oppo 23 is gtg. Bat was as described and the shipping and transaction was smooth. Would do business with him again.
  11. B

Worth Mayhem m798 26oz maybe 27oz

I am looking to buy a 26oz worth m798. Might settle for a 27oz. Let me know what you have. I have a 27oz miken nrg500 balanced for trade bait.
  12. B

For Sale/Trade New Tanel RPM Mid Lite 10.5 black cleats

I have a pair of new in the box Tanel RPM mid lites black 10.5 cleats. Great cleats. $40 shipped paypal. Let me know if you have questions. Trade would be for new asa balls or whatever you have.
  13. B

For Sale/Trade 27oz Miken NRG500 Balanced

Guys, I have this returnable no receipt Miken 27oz NRG500 balanced I would like to sell or trade. I picked this bat up locally during the summer because I was told it was a 26oz(no knob sticker). It weighs 27.0 with no grip on postal scale. I an unsure of the # of hits prior to me getting...
  14. B

GTG vlcmstnaz is gtg

vlcmstnaz is gtg. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
  15. B

GTG asangapol is a gtg board bro

asangapol is gtg. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
  16. B

For Sale Miken NRG500 maxload 28oz

Looking sell a Miken NRG 500 Maxload. This bat has a max between 100-200 cuts on it. It has no endcap wear or cracks or webbing. It has a few ground scratches and ball scuffs but that is it. It weighs 28.6oz with grip on postal scale. It is a 28oz, but it is missing the knob sticker. I...
  17. B

Price Check miken NRG 500 Maxload 28oz.

I know what the price guide says, but just looking to see what you guys thought my NRG I am trying to move might be worth $ wise. Here is a link http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=865083
  18. B

Looking for m798

Looking for m798 26oz silver mayhem. Have 280z 100-200 hit nrg500 maxload for trade or will possibly sell nrg500max and buy your m798 let me know what you got. Here is my nrg500max http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=11348386&posted=1#post11348386
  19. B

GTG maltby12 is gtg

He is good to go. Fast shipping and item just as described. Buy your tanels from maltby 12.
  20. B

GTG mlb31 is gtg

mlb31 is gtg. He has great prices on trump balls. Would do business again with him. Quick shipper.