Search results

1. NYC

LTB Rawlings PRORV23 OG

I'm looking for the old one, any of these still floating around? Prefer NWT. Let me know, thanks.
  2. NYC

:')

3. NYC

Take a trip into Mizuno's Haga, Japan factory.

Saw this come up and just had to share with the board bros.
  4. NYC

New Nado

https://www.rawlings.com/product/PRO12-NA28.html $300 plus tax seems a lot to me just for a gold thumb patch. Might as well go for the Horween version from Chad.... https://www.softballfans.com/rawlings-hoh-le-hoween-fielding-glove-12-pro12-6htp.html Anyways was this just a cash grab from...
  5. NYC

Can someone compare an NP7 and a 1781?

I asked this before but it may have gone unseen, if anyone has both gloves I would love to see some comparison shots if possible. Thanks.
  6. NYC

New options on Wilson Custom Builder

So now we have the option of Stiff, Standard, or Soft break in. A thinner heel pad, and the most interesting being an option to have the pedroia fit, which may make the finger stalls more snug for patterns like the 1781 or 1799. Also the MB50 is added to the A2K custom builder which is a 12.5"...
  7. NYC

New smaller 1799 model

The new Mookie Betts glove came out and now it's 12.5" and has a smaller 5 loop handstall. It was pretty much a 1799 in past years at 12.75" with the 6 loop handstall. Thoughts?
  8. NYC

LTB Wilson 1955

Looking for the Wilson A2K or A2000 1955 glove in new condition, I know they have been discontinued for many years but hopefully someone has one.
  9. NYC

LTB PRORV23 Black Mesh

I know it's a long shot but I would love to buy the black and mesh ProRV23 in new condition.
  10. NYC

Anyone ever colored in white Wilson logos yellow?

Is there a legit way to color in white wilson logos to "Wilson Yellow" without it looking bootleg?
  11. NYC

Is the DW5 pretty much the Wilson version of the PRO1000?

David Wright used the PRO1000 before he was signed to Wilson, so I'm guessing the DW5 is the same as a pro1000? The only thing is I sort of remember the DW5 to have a narrower heel than the pro1000, haven't handled one in a bit.
  12. NYC

Check out this completely closed back

Was watching MLB network, and of coarse I always look at players gloves. Stroman's glove caught my eye, I don't think I've ever seen a completely closed back.
  13. NYC

Cleats with most cushion/bounce?

Topic? I really like the feel of the Jordan 13 cleats but the price is steady around $100. Wondering if you guys have some cheaper options. Currently using the 2k filth.
  14. NYC

Has anyone ever noticed that black gloves make your hand sweat more?

This may fall into the "DUH" category but has anyone else noticed that black gloves tend to make your hand sweat more than tan or blonde colored gloves? Especially during day games. I never really paid much attention to it until I switched the same exact model glove from a black to a tan in...
  15. NYC

What is the best method to add a palm pad?

When you choose a palm pad on the custom builder they are sewn into the palm lining so hey have no chance of sliding, but when you're doing it yourself do you just glue it on the inside? It feels like over time as the adhesive dries up the thin piece of added leather may slide around in the...
  16. NYC

Does anyone have a well-used Rawlings HOH Jtan glove?

I would like to see a very well used rawlings hoh tan glove but in Japan Tan. I know how Horween looks when aged and beat up after years of use but I'm not sure if I've seen many examples of how a Jtan glove looks after many years of use and abuse. Thanks.
  17. NYC

Stiffer custom HOH leather? Camel or Timberglase

Just wondering if someone has some input on custom HOH camel leather vs Timberglase.
  18. NYC

Wilson 1781 closer to Pro200 or NP pattern?

As the title says, is the 1781 closer to a pro207 or an NP6 pattern?
  19. NYC

Where to get the black lace with the white interior?

I think back in the day they had black lace with a whitish rough side, a nice touch IMO. Anyone know where to get it?