Search results

1. 1

Relocating to Los Angeles, Ca

Wow lol.. I'm off Florence and hooper, which is a block away from you.
  2. 1

Relocating to Los Angeles, Ca

The bad thing about it, is you can't really hit Bp around here in south LA too many soccer players on the fields. Leagues aren't that great either. Gonna have too travel for ball. What part of south central are you gone be in?.
  3. 1

2015 Freak Black

Pm sent
  4. 1

For Sale Demarini j2 Utrip and miken psycho

Can anyone help to post all pics.. This new forum isn't working with me
  5. 1

For Sale Demarini j2 Utrip and miken psycho

Demarini j2 Utrip 26oz Unknown number of hits No cracks, slight webbing I'm assuming it's a nr Asking 80obo Miken psycho supermax Utrip 26oz Unknown number of hits Slight paint seem, slight webbing No receipt idk if its returnable it's not stamped nr Asking 80 obo [/URL][/IMG]...
  6. 1

For Sale/Trade Price check: DeMarini Men's fleece sweatpants

DeMarini Men's Post Game Baseball Fleece Pants Size: XL Brand new, never opened Color: Black I found these in my closet, what's should I post them for?.
  7. 1

For Sale BNIB Nike Vapor BG's (2014 All Star Game Edition)

They are Dudley thunder heat sy's classic m 40/325. ussssa ball
  8. 1

For Sale BNIB Nike Vapor BG's (2014 All Star Game Edition)

I still got those classic m's, for the gloves. Lmk
  9. 1

LTB 2015 Demarini Future

Looking for a 2015 Demarini future (white and green) in 27.5 Either niw or used but in great condition(very low hits) Returnable
  10. 1

LTB Looking for 29-30oz

I got a Easton Og Flex 30oz... pm me, im selling it cheap....
  11. 1

West Covina BLD League Tues Night

hmm.................
  12. 1

Miken freak black usssa broken pics(help)

so i finally waited to return my bat, found the receipt and called miken little did i know the barcode fell. So now i'm stuck with this bat that i cant return because i cant find the bar code... just great, thanks for the input guys really wished miken would off taken it.
  13. 1

Thank you guys all the input was very helpful will be sending it in, let's see what new toy I get. Hopefully it last this time.
  14. 1

I was worrying about it cause it was just too ridiculous. Some of the guys at Bp were saying it looked shaved. Yeah I wanna send it back to get my return bat. I just had that though in back of my head. Thank you guys I really appreciate the help.
  15. 1

The inside of the barrel doesn't change thickness at all from I could tell..