Search results

1. M

For Sale 1 asa 1 utrip 1 dual stamp demarini

All sold. Thank you for the interest in this bat.
  2. M

All bats are gone except the Omega. Omega still available.
  3. M

Selling some stuff off since I won't be playing anytime soon. 2018 25 oz dual stamp Demarini Omega 2 balanced. Scales at 25.5oz. Never used in a game and is very clean with basically no field rash no rattles or webbing. 150 bp hits with mostly 52's. $100 shipped OBO. 2020 utrip Demarini USA...
  4. M

JT dark shadow or navy?

I am interested in going Navy lace with and binding on my next custom. Does navy lace fade to a weird color too? If so I'll probably go royal blue lace.
  5. M

New Rawlings HOH Custom in Golden Brown

I oiled my glove with my neatsfoot and beeswax blend. At first it came out really really dark and I thought I ruined my glove. After a day it really mellowed out and I love the color. Also the break in is done. I could game this glove right now after a very light oiling (I weighed it before and...
  6. M

Just got her in. The color is definitely darker than the pictures show. I think it's a perfect medium brown between orange tan and chocolate. I love the black split welting and the patches that I went with. I wouldn't change a thing about my order except like @Mpalm18 said if the palm would've...
  7. M

Just got my shipment email from Chad. I'm hoping to have my hands on this baby by early next week. Definitely will post pics as soon as it comes in.
  8. M

@Mpalm18 when you used the conditioner do you put it on the Rawlings embroidery or try to keep it off? Btw love the saddle tan SP125. How are the shape, pocket size, finger stalls etc between your new custom and the SP125?
  9. M

Beautiful glove! Makes me want to order a custom 3039. I sold my A2000 SP13 super skin so I'm currently gloveless. Hopefully I'm next to receive my GB custom.
  10. M

Thanks Chad

Nice glove!
  11. M

Well I wish he'd post a pic on his Instagram.
  12. M

My order officially went through March 24. Woody let us know when you get yours so we can time ours. I'm anxious to get mine and oiling it with a neatsfoot beeswax blend I make. I like the darker look of @mpk son's glove.
  13. M

Anyone with an order from March receive their GB glove yet? Rawlings website says customs are 8 weeks out from the time of order. It's been about 10 weeks since I ordered.
  14. M

REVIEW: 2021 Demarini Mercy ASA

League night is cancelled this year in my area yet I am still tempted to buy the 2021 Mercy thanks to your review.
  15. M

The best mallet?

This is what I did. Works great.
  16. M

Why I DON’T miss softball

I have a couple guys on the team that after a loss will say "well at least I went 3-4" but they don't take into account the 3 errors they made or that 2 of their "hits" were errors or a fielder's choice.
  17. M

Why I DON’T miss softball

when everyone else on the team went on a hit parade and you only went 1-6
  18. M

Rawlings Trapeze Loop

This one.
  19. M

Rawlings Trapeze Loop

I ordered a mod trap loop on my custom pro208 about a month ago. Who knows when I'll get it but if you're willing to wait I can give you my opinion when I get it.
  20. M

Best quality softball gloves at least 13.5

I have the 2020 Wilson A2000 SP13 and for me it plays a bit big for the labeled 13" size. My teammate has the same glove but the 2018 model and he thinks it's too small, he wishes he went with the SP135 model. I've had the glove for 6 months and it's not even close to being broken in. Granted...