Search results

1. B

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

I heard some of the Livewire guys + some pick ups are trying to go to D nationals as well.
  2. B

I agree. There are MANY quality D teams that didn't place and will kill it at nationals. I would guess 2-3 teams will bumped. Not a good year to do decently. There was talk that people did poorly on purpose so they will be ready for next year. Softball talk at its finest.
  3. B

Ground Round killed it this weekend! As expected, so did 3x. Way to go guys! Another great season. Now what do we do?
  4. B

C will go to 3x. They are a solid squad. No one can argue that. D is a toss up. Corral or DMVW would be my picks. DMVW has been fun to watch this year. If they show up at bat, I would go with them. MDI could come out and kill it. They tend to show up, so let's see what this weekend...
  5. B

In my opinion, which means nothing, not a huge loss. His base running decisions almost cost you a game. ****y attitudes are like poison on a team. We had to drop 2 due to hot shot moves. You still have speed and power at bat. 3x will be hot though...any idea who the shorter, dark haired guy...
  6. B

Which one is Dilbeck? I got a chance to watch your squad at state and nationals, and you could stand to lose a couple and still be solid. In my opinion, you are lost without your center fielder. I had to come out and ask around to find out who this "bigcat" was and how he played. 3x will be a...
  7. B

2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament

What's the site you go to to look at rosters from Nationals?
  8. B

Thanks for clearing that up. I only asked cause I saw an A player playing and wanted to see his team's standings. Then was private messaged and told he was playing on a D team to improve their standing in a D series. Where I understand that tournament was "open", it shouldn't improve their...
  9. B

Demarini So how does the Demarini Series work? It's just for D teams and lower, right?