Search results

1. Pops34

Dudley Kenny Hart Party Time Bat

Any one used this extensively? I have one that I just use in BP at this point - tough to put down the my OG White Dudleys - thoughts on this bat? Mine, after about 70 swings already has a rattle but the ball seems to be coming off with good pop.
  2. Pops34

LTB Easton 2020 OG - 26.5 oz

Here is the bat
  3. Pops34

Ghost town

Hacker disappeared!!! Good dude - played ball with him couple of times!!!
  4. Pops34

Which Gen Fire Flex is the best? 1,2,3,or4?

Which sticker codes are the best to look for?
  5. Pops34

Ghost town

Spoke to Rick at Smash and he said he and Coop are thinking about putting a new Combat bat out.
  6. Pops34

Central Ohio Senior Tournament

We will be there in July!!!
  7. Pops34

Senior Proton Bat

update?
  8. Pops34

LTB 2019 Easton SP19FF13 34/27 Fire Flex

Also known as the Joker . . .
  9. Pops34

Senior Proton Bat

Anyone try it - 250.00 retail - wondering if there is any feedback.
  10. Pops34

The loss of someone special - Christian Dowling

I just saw on facebook that former Combat Rep Christian Dowling passed away. She was one of the most quality people you could ever meet. Always made you feel welcomed. I, and some of you, probably remember her being our hospitaility expert at the first Combatant's appearance at the Dual Major in...
  11. Pops34

Upstate NY Seniors looking for a team.

Have a 51 yr old OF, 51 yr old pitcher, 53 yr old 1st baseman - team we have been on appears to be folding. Obviously will travel.
  12. Pops34

Price Check Easton 360 Fire Flex Canadian

Is this the one that SBF sold a couple of years ago?
  13. Pops34

LTB 1st Baseman Glove - RHT

Looking for a good like new glove 13 in or 13.5 - may get custom but looking to see what else is out there. Thanks.
  14. Pops34

Some one please inform me . . .

Price check is simply that. When one lists it a price and picts are there. People can then choose to buy or not. Right????
  15. Pops34

Been gone What Good asa

The extinction series was nice - but not dual. Red 275 DB was my favorite dual. Picked a minty one up off ebay for like $80 about 3 weeks ago.
  16. Pops34

Looking for a PC to see if it is worth putting up for sale - besides isn't there a prefix with price check in all the forums. Eh some mod flexing his internet muscles (everyone has them these days)
  17. Pops34

LTB 2019 Easton Circuit Breaker 27 oz.

PM me if you have one - thanks.
  18. Pops34

Maybe it is the Russian infiltrating the site . . .
  19. Pops34

since when is price check selling or trading . . . had price check thread deleted because I did not have a picture - give me a break!!! Who said I was selling it - just wondering what would be a fair price if I did.