Search results

1. D

Freak Platinum

was a big fan of the Freak Platinum Maxload and patriot the last few years. What on the new line is comparable?
  2. D

13 inch SSK SUS-5130

bought this glove from the forums here about a year and a half ago. Used it in several tourneys and have to say that I loved this as a glove. Wouldn’t be selling but recently bought a Louisville proflare. The leather is in good condition, some cracks on the deer skin liner but nothing that...
  3. D

For Sale Rawlings Horween Pro-207

I have owned this glove for about a year, mostly sat on my shelf for 6 months and since only been used to play catch before games. I have worn this glove tip, love the look and the feel just haven't broken it in enough to game and am not playing enough infield to warrant 2 gloves. 230 obo...
  4. D

Price Check

Looking to sell an ASA Easton Torq 27oz Balanced not too sure what they are worth bat has approximately 300 cuts, some paint chipping but nothing that effects performance returnable with receipt from 10/15/15
  5. D

LTB ASA Bats Monsta, Easton, Miken

Hey just moved to ca. Usually play utrip or nsa now playing asa. Looking for 26/27 oz bats. Monsta DNA flex 26 Miken psycho 26/27 balanced Easton torq or realtree 26/27 balanced If anyone has suggestions of asa bats id appreciate it.