Search results

1. aggiemechengr16

Houston, TX - Looking for team or throwing partner

I’m 25m, played high school varsity baseball and recreational slow pitch softball. Just moved to Houston, looking for a team to play on or just to throw the ball around, take BP and grounders. Message me, gracias
  2. aggiemechengr16

Easton Small Batch 26 Pictures

Convinced myself I needed a glove just for catch...Easton 12" small batch no. 26 Measures right at 12", weighs 24 oz., extremely stiff Horween leather. Finger stalls and wrist are nice and snug. Single post web is 4.5" wide. Pic of my favorites: Made in Japan Mizuno Pro Custom...
  3. aggiemechengr16

For Sale 13.5" Woodz Custom

***SOLD*** For sale is a 13.5" Woodz US steerhide custom glove. It is tan leather with split welting. It has been used for a couple sessions of catch and is very stiff like most Woodz. Very rigid thumb/pinky and hard padding. Measures 13.25" to the binding and a little more if you include the...
  4. aggiemechengr16

For Sale Rawlings PRORV23

*****SOLD***** For sale is a Don Morton Jtan heart of the hide 12.25 PRORV23. It is lightly used and lays open on its side. It was used traditional but could still be broken in two in the pinky. Looking to get *****SOLD***** shipped. DM is the best way to contact if interested.
  5. aggiemechengr16

For Sale 13" Mizuno Pro & 12.25" Wilson TF21

**SOLD** 13" Mizuno Pro - Japanese market hard-ball glove, it was shipped to me from Japan. Crest Hide Wisdom steerhide leather. It has been used for couch catch and catch one time. Comes with Mizuno Pro box and glove bag. Looking to get $280 shipped OBO. **SOLD** 12.25" Wilson A2000 TF21 -...
  6. aggiemechengr16

Mizuno Pro 1AJGH12117 Review

This is the first Mizuno I've owned, it's a Japanese market 1AJGH12117, size 15. It measures 13" and weighs 22 oz. The leather is steerhide and orange-tan in color. One interesting part of the glove is the lack of welting on the top part of the pinky that is usually seen on Mizuno gloves. My...
  7. aggiemechengr16

For Sale 13.5" Custom Gloveworks

*****SOLD****** I bought a new Wilson TF21 from a local store that somehow still had one, so I need to unload a glove... For sale is a new 13.5" custom Gloveworks. It is all tan leather (Texas steerhide), with white split leather welting. Liner is the same leather as the shell. It measures the...
  8. aggiemechengr16

Custom 13.5" Gloveworks

13.5" all tan with a ladder web, measures the full 13.5". Japan-tanned USA steerhide, very good craftsmanship all around.
  9. aggiemechengr16

For Sale/Trade Akadema ASV139 12.75"

For sale is an Akadema ASV139 12.75" H web glove. It is kip leather with a suede back. It has been used for couch catch but has not been on the field. It is still very stiff and measures the full 12.75". It is a very lightweight glove in mint condition. Looking to get $110 shipped or best...
  10. aggiemechengr16

LTB Rawlings PRORV23 Horween Tan HOH

Looking for a Morton's horween tan RV23, preferably in mint/very little use condition. Please message me pics and price, or text me at 3617938389. Thanks, Kyle