Search results

1. M

New bat company??

Haha, I'm not Carl. Read threw all of my posts and see where I critique Monsta on a regular basis, even noting that Monsta won't last 5 more years. I just don't agree with a lot of people's reasons for bashing Monsta. I'm done posting in this thread as comments from others would detract from...
  2. M

New bat company??

It's clear that the bats come from the same place that Monsta does by appearance. If not then one of your guy's manufacturers will be in contact with the other for building the bats exactly alike. So there is no inner barrel device or technology? If there isn't, how will a nonlinear shell be...
  3. M

New bat company??

These bats look just like the Monsta bats in terms of handle connections. I'm assuming that they're made at the same plant in China? Also, what makes the "clack"/"crack" sound, an inner barrel device of some sort? If so, what makes it so special?
  4. M

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

There are screenshots of the 13 Monsta testing results on the Monsta Athletics Facebook page. I will have to dig through hundreds upon hundreds of pictures to find the DNA screenshots. If I have the time and can find it, I will post it here or PM them to you.
  5. M

That's true IF the "top performing bat" passed ASA certification at the 97.94 mph limit that ASA allows. If a Monsta or any other bat passes at 97.70, then there's a .24 mph gap that could be filled. Until manufacturers start releasing their certification info, there is no true verdict as to...
  6. M

All it shows is that the Bombardier dug him into a huge financial hole that he won't get out of when you consider how many other bat companies there are. Higher prices lead to less revenue in this industry. Before you could justify spending $199 on an NR bat, but seeing the $209.99 retail price...
  7. M

You're saying that Carl may have faked those screenshots from WSU about the testing speeds. Doing so would mean that he would have to create a fake website so that the data could be posted, no? He cant just copy and paste from Excel or Word.
  8. M

Monsta DNA or Torch?

The NIW DNA will bring you at least $60 more on FB.
  9. M

Monsta DNA or Torch?

Failing compression and breaking are two different things there, bruiser.
  10. M

Don't twist my words. You know what I meant by that.
  11. M

You left the part out where you placed it there. At least you said so on Ultimate last year.
  12. M

The other companies would jump all over him if he created a fake website to produce false data to try and sway potential buyers. I just don't see him being able to produce 3 years worth of false data without slipping up or being called out on it. Just my opinion on that aspect.
  13. M

I'm confused. Why do you all think that Carl would lie about spending $100k on a bat for development and testing purposes? How is that beneficial for him to admit? The BP video that was previously discussed was filmed because the shop ran out of foam for the FIB's and couldn't get the new foam...
  14. M

So by your definition, durability is nothing to do with how long the bat stays in one piece? It's all about whether it passed a compression tester? Reason I ask is because a DNA and Bombardier have the same expected life span. That 800-1100 that's being thrown around was Carl's estimate as...
  15. M

When did the durability decrease? If you're talking about the lack of the "will never fail compression testing when used properly" line in the Torch/Bomb description, that has zero relation to it's durability. Using that kind of logic would mean that most Worth/Miken and some DeMarini bats have...
  16. M

I wasn't referring to you.
  17. M

Carl has said it in the militia multiple times. A person who is commenting a lot on this thread has a fake account in the militia and could maybe use the search tool and show you the results.
  18. M

They close for Corky's, McQuades, Fireman's, and ASA World's. So being closed for nearly 24 business days bothers you?
  19. M

His preorders start whenever he uploads it to the website. He could do it tomorrow if he wanted to. As for the product being in Monsta's hands by 7/1, I'd say it's a good bet to think he'll have them by then. It's just new paint on a bat that's already passed testing, certified, and the machines...