Search results

1. E

2016 Aftermath USA

I’ve had this bats for years and haven’t used it much since I play mostly Senior ball. Will this bat web up over time? I’ve hit it quite a bit with 52/300 balls and no webbing at all on it. Thanks.
  2. E

2019 Worth EST AS Balanced

I've had this bat for quite a while and hit at least 400 balls (52/300) off a tee with it and its reached a point that it just doesn't seem to be getting any hotter. Will it eventually get better? Anyone had experience with this bat? Thanks.
  3. E

Easton B 4

I have an original Extended that I’ve had for years and it’s hot. Our league hits 52/300 balls and we can use any bat but senior bats. I think the Extended may crack soon. I bought a B 4 when they came out to replace it. I’ve only hit it about fifty times off a tee. Will the B 4 ever come...
  4. E

2019 Worth EST ASA Balanced

Got this for a Christmas gift. Was it a good gift? lol If you have one how does it perform? Thanks.
  5. E

Extended Compared to Empire

My favorite all time bat is my 28 oz original Extended. Has anyone swung the Extended and the balanced green Empire. and if so, do they swing alike? Thanks!
  6. E

2016 Flipper Aftermath USA

I have about 200 hits off a tee with 52/300 balls on this bat and so far I’m not that impressed. Going to play in an ASA league this fall and trying to get it broken in. Anyone with experience about the break in period with this bat? Thanks.
  7. E

Dudley Tacky Finish

Does the tacky finish on the Dudley's ever wear off? I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't like it. Collects dirt like crazy on the fields we play on and I'm tired of wiping it off before every at bat. lol
  8. E

Easton Empire

Senior Softball Bat Reviews guys hitting the Empire. Looks promising.
  9. E

Easton B 4

Will my B 4 ever get close to the performance of my 2005 original Extended? Just curious...I'm sure it will take a while if it does.
  10. E

2017 Miken Freak Platinum Jason Kendrick

I have one of these coming tomorrow. Is this thing going to make me happy or sad?
  11. E

Hyper Z

Anyone hit or have the Louisville Slugger Hyper Z bat? If so what is your opinion of it? Thanks.
  12. E

USA Flipper Aftermath Question

I bought his bat last fall at the end of our league and only got to use it in two games. Do these things ever web up on the barrel? I've hit it a lot since then off a tee (52/300 balls) and don't see any webbing at all. Thanks.
  13. E

How Cold?

How cold is too cold hitting 52's with the USA Aftermath?
  14. E

Gods Sports Company

SANTA ANNA -- God’s Sports Company owners Steven McKinlay and Kristi McKinlay pled guilty last week in Southern California to bilking their bat company and church investors out of $3 million. They produced the GSC bat, which was used in senior softball. Steven was sentenced to 9-11 years in...
  15. E

Does This Sound Right?

My first Demarini since a Doublewall back in the 90's. Is this thing supposed to sound like this when it hits the ground? Sounds weird to me.
  16. E

2016 Flipper Aftermath USA

Just got this today via UPS and hit about 25 balls off a tee. Wow is about all I can say. I play in an over fifty league and on a team with young guys. This thing already hits the 52's right with my senior bats and my original Extended which has probably a couple of thousand swings on it. What...
  17. E

SBF Exclusive Demarini

Anybody hit the SBF exclusive Demarini? Especially looking for feedback on the 52/300 balls Thanks. http://www.softballfans.com/2015-demarini-juggernaut-cl22-asa-slowpitch-bat.html
  18. E

Batted Ball Speed and Distance

I've heard several people comment that some bats have really good batted ball speed through the infield, but not much distance. I'm not a physics major, but shouldn't batted ball speed and distance go hand in hand?
  19. E

B 4 vs Original Extended

I picked up a new B 4 a few weeks ago. I've been breaking it in hitting 52's. Will this thing get close to my webbed up original Extended when it gets fully broken in? League uses 52/300 balls. Thanks.
  20. E

Easton B 4

Just ordered an Easton B4 for my ASA 52/300 ball league. I'd heard it swings like an original Extended. Any thoughts on this bat? Thanks.