Search results

1. SaltyVeteran

Wilson Custom

Are the custom A2Ks still made in Japan?
  2. SaltyVeteran

LTB Wilson Pro Issue Catchers Mitt/1781

Looking for two here, both pro issue, any Wilson catchers mitts as well as a 1781. Text message me at (419) 266-6804. Please message me! Thanks!
  3. SaltyVeteran

Rawlings Customs made in Philippines?

I’ll have to get some pics up of the glove I received. The leather is like butter. So nice.
  4. SaltyVeteran

God I hope the quality hasn’t changed…
  5. SaltyVeteran

Received notification that the first of my two customs are on the way. Have the Rawlings custom gloves always been made in the Philippines? Just something to talk about! Thanks!
  6. SaltyVeteran

LTB Mizuno GZPIchiro51/GMP7/GMP70 RHT

Figured I’d also throw this up here. Been looking for one of these for a good long time now. Would love to nab one.
  7. SaltyVeteran

LTB Rawlings DCT

Looking for a Pro Pref or HoH DCT in either black or tan, preferably new with tags. Please PM me if you have something! TY!
  8. SaltyVeteran

Rawlings Custom

Nice glove Marty! I ordered the PROSFM20XL last night. Now begins the waiting game. I guess we’ll find out when it gets here.
  9. SaltyVeteran

Japanese Rawlings Leather Cleaner?

Looking to buy some of this stuff, though it has been notoriously hard to track down. Please let me know if anyone has a line on any of it. Thanks!
  10. SaltyVeteran

LTB Wilson 1781 or SP125

Hey Committed, can I get in on one of those 1781s? PM me please!
  11. SaltyVeteran

What’s your favorite glove that you ever played?

And because threads go better with pictures:
  12. SaltyVeteran

Rawlings Custom

Smaller/larger as in traditional measurement from palm to tip, which at this point is what I’m referring to with the question I asked. I have heard multiple times that customs can run either larger or smaller than the advertised size. I was simply asking what members here have experienced.
  13. SaltyVeteran

What’s your favorite glove that you ever played?

I have a custom Rawlings 504 with an H web that is my baby.
  14. SaltyVeteran

Rawlings Custom

First base: PROSDCT vs PROSFM20XL I like the DCT for sure… but the FM20XL has an H web and is dual hinge. Unfortunately it’s a bit smaller at 12.25”, but I hear the pattern runs big on customs … but it never hurts to ask.
  15. SaltyVeteran

Rawlings Custom

Hello All! Been a while since I posted here, but a quick question: How do the Rawlings custom gloves run? Bigger… smaller? Thank you!
  16. SaltyVeteran

For Sale NWT Mizuno GMP700axobk 12.75 in

The thumb is flared..?
  17. SaltyVeteran

Glovesmith Custom USA

Thank you kindly Sir. I'll be looking forward to it.
  18. SaltyVeteran

Glovesmith Custom USA

Mike wrote me back about a few things this afternoon. He informed me that they stopped using Horween because it doesn't have enough stretch in it. Interesting. Definitely looking at a 12.5 - 12.75. Didn't someone have a custom 12 something trap made?
  19. SaltyVeteran

Wilson Customs Problems

I'll never make another one without you Chad.
  20. SaltyVeteran

Glovesmith Custom USA

Thanks mate, I appreciate it.