Search results

1. S

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

THIS JUST IN!!!! Eide found 13 runs in the trash behind field 3. ***New Score*** Eide 27 - MMB 26... What a turn of events!!
  2. S

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

-congrats on 6's 3x -#ironten -Stark and mnballer you know each other. You've played together. Brady and Hanson will definitely help QC. Stark you guys dont play enough to say guys are locked down. Brady won with dewey in sxf. Just sayin. -top c mmb,qc,eide -top d dix law, dmvw,rhombus No...
  3. S

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

Matt from MMB is a douché, and has webbed feet.
  4. S

You mean canadian jv tourney!
  5. S

One problem.... NOT NAMING NAMES, but I know of a few guys out of heartland, box, qc that could only play in Winnipeg if parliament pardons them for their past indiscretion...
  6. S

I know the box has a few tricks up their sleeves. Not worried about them. Joboo - FIO
  7. S

That pitcher is an irrelevant factor, and I went to a softball training facility over the winter to work on my game. #SophomoreSlump #StillMiddleClosedVICTOR
  8. S

Bormann9 you killed the thread.....
  9. S

Fall Ball!! Starts tomorrow!! Can blonde Bombers hold on with thier new recruits? Did they get better to defend against the rebuilt power house fuzzy bunnies? Do the chubbies top them all? Or does MMB come from the woodworks at make a run? Lets GO!!!!
  10. S

Looking for a D/C teams around san luis obispo?

Just got to san luis obispo. Whens everyone play? Any good places to take bp?
  11. S

Rumor has it. Box is getting better! Trimming the fat, and line out the door for replacements.
  12. S

Hey shaunt, i play asa. Headed to okc for C nationals in sept. I play any position on the...

Hey shaunt, i play asa. Headed to okc for C nationals in sept. I play any position on the infield. Just need to get my name out there. Thanks for responding thought it was a dead end
  13. S

Thanks for talking me up mnballer. Ive played plenty of utrip tourneys also.. just looking for any competitive softball asa usa or usssa.
  14. S

Moving from north dakota looking for a team that's competitive.
  15. S

For sleepers? Rmi- We have barely beaten RMI everytime we play them. They are a good team. Dvorak- only two losses at mcgolden was to heartland. Didnt have full squad at mcquades. Also play us very well we have just had thier number. They are a good team. Randalls- always good on saturday...
  16. S

Top three no order. Corral Box MMB Sleepers of the tourney.... Randalls for sure, and the winner of dvorak and rmi. They are all due for a good run.