Search results

1. P

Blonde ssk

I would just conditioner with your conditioner of choice. I would test your conditioner on the thumb laces first and let it dry for 24 hrs and see if the laces darken before doing the whole glove.
  2. P

2024 Wilson Mystery Glove Boxes

He probably sold all of his ot 1781 from his collection.
  3. P

Advice on New Glove

Another option is the Rawlings pro 208 horween from ballgloves.com https://ballgloves.com/rawlings-horween-heart-of-hide-pro208-12-5-baseball-glove-right-hand-throw/
  4. P

2024 Wilson Mystery Glove Boxes

You got the sbf ot exclusive 1781 as your mystery glove? Lol. Wilson lost the right to the MLB logo a few years ago. Chad is/was looking for an ot 1781.
  5. P

For Sale/Trade Price check Easton tantrum

The 1pc tantrum is going for $250+, not so much for that Pepto bismol tantrum, Pepto bismol tantrum is probably in the $150 to $165 range.
  6. P

…. Thread is dead

Next thing you know, Anna's dad will be posting that he is a Grandpa. Lol
  7. P

Stuck at Catcher

Talk to your manager and ask him to let you play 2nd for 1 game. If he won't budge, I would play with that team as a catcher for the season, after the season is over, don't return to that league.
  8. P

Bat manufacturers??

The majority of bats manufacturers like Miken, worth, Easton, monsta, demarini are made in China, where in China, no body now. I don't think any bats are made in the USA anymore.
  9. P

Bat shopping

I heard those anarchy gas will have paint chipping issues after a few rounds of BP and games swings.
  10. P

Anarchy opinions…

And Lyft NIMMO left anarchy and signed with monsta. So no more cheap $100 anarchy beer bats like last year.
  11. P

So I bought my final, very very last glove….again!

is the pro207-rv23's hand stall smaller than the OG RV23 from don morton? What pattern was the OG RV23 based off? Thanks
  12. P

Looking for a good stuff quality glove

wilson has their a2000 sp14 for msrp.
  13. P

Horween Leather Leads

@milocoman aka chad, there will be a rawlings sbf pro 208 that is 12.5 should be coming out soon; it will probably the 3rd weeks or 4th of august.
  14. P

Help me replace my Old Reliable

how about the wilson sp125, it's a 12.5 makes for slowpitch. i think chad might have a dark chocolate sp125 smu coming out soon; or you can google ebasedloaded, they have 3 smu sp125 model that you can choose from. Good luck.
  15. P

Marucci Capitol Horween Release

could you post how much does the capitol 12.75 horween wt compares to your rawlings horween gloves? thx
  16. P

lots of deguchi (mizuno)

What size r the h web? Price and details?
  17. P

For Sale Demarini lady cartel and worth legit Ryan Harvey

Any trade for your lady cartel? I have a 26.5 standard issue.
  18. P

REV1X

@milocoman got the Lindor model.
  19. P

Best Ichiro glove? - Mizuno GCP51 vs GMP70BK vs GPS1-700DS

If you can get the gmp 70bk for a good price I would grab that. It is made out of the deguchi leather.
  20. P

Best Slowpitch Gloves

Wilson sp125 would be a perfect if glove. Rawlings pro 208 or their pro 504 both are 12.5. I m sure some members have 3 of those models f/s.