Search results

1. P

Wilson spin control gloves

Look like wilson will be coming out with their spin control gloves in the near future. The whole palm and finger stall has little circle dimples through the glove. Wondering if Rawlings will bring back their spin stopper from their 1980 to compete with Wilson.
  2. P

Marucci c mod gloves

Anyone try out the new marucci c mod gloves? How is the quality of the leather compares to Rawlings pp or Wilson a2k?
  3. P

Easton, Demarini, and Worth bats

1. Easton Ghost 26 oz one barcode (minty) no return $120 shipped ASA 2. Demarini J3a ri 26 oz minty $150 shipped ASA -Sold 3. Worth 26 oz encore no paperwork (minty) $150 shipped Utrip 4. worth 26oz headbanger no paperwork unknown swings $140 shipped Sold No trade
  4. P

SSK premier Pro star2-net and SSk supersoft leather

anyone own any ssk gloves like their premier pro star2-net and their supersoft leather in a double H web? How does their leather compares to a wilson a2000 and rawlings HOH? Thanks
  5. P

2015 OG Miken Freak black $230 shipped

I have a 2015 26 oz miken OG freak black with barcode for $230 shipped. No trade. No cracks, or rattle or loose knob. Approx cuts are 200, just field wears.
  6. P

Not GTG Amess215

I paid for a glove on 10/3/2017 via paypal as Friend and family; he hasn't respond to Pm or emails. If it's a family emergency, please reply to my pm or email and let me know. I think waiting for one week for the glove to arrive,after payment is sent is reasonable. His email address is...
  7. P

GTG Sun5150 is GTG

Fast shipping and good communication.
  8. P

F/S 2016 Demarini ASA Juggy OVL $130 shipped 26oz

SOLD I got this Juggy off a bro board. 2016 Demarini ASA Juggy OVL, weight is 26oz, 0 swings, NR for $130 shipped.
  9. P

GTG Mike27

Mike27 is GTG.
  10. P

GTG mcm21078

prompt payment and communications.
  11. P

GTG GTG: Claytoon22

Claytoon22 is GTG. Prompt payment and communications.
  12. P

Nokona Legend Pro FP glove?

www.baseballmonkey.com/nokona-l-v1250c-legend-pro-fastpitch-softball-glove.html Anyone have any reviews or info for the Nokona Legend Pro FP glove? Does the leather as heavy as their bloodline series? Will a 12.5 from Nokona make a good IF glove? I can't find any reviews on the Nokona Legend...
  13. P

Nokona Legend Pro FB glove?

Anyone own any of the Nokona Legend Pro L-V1250C FB glove? Will that be a good IF glove? http://www.baseballmonkey.com/clearance/homerun-clearance-fastpitch-gloves/nokona-l-v1250c-legend-pro-fastpitch-softball-glove.html or this 12" Nokona one for the IF...
  14. P

Price Check vinci jd-73L glove

Could i get a price check on my Vinci JD-73L glove, it's the wine color with black I-web. I feel the glove is more like a 12 inches instead of a 12.5 like the label on the glove. http://s558.photobucket.com/user/partymafia24/slideshow/
  15. P

F/S Vinci JD73-L $120 Shipped

I bought this Vinci JD73-L off a bro off facebook softball forum. It's great for SS, 2nd, and 3rd base. $120 shipped. Paypal FF or add fees. http://s558.photobucket.com/user/partymafia24/slideshow/ if the above link does not work; I have uploaded the pictures to imgur.com. Link's below...
  16. P

Hybrid gtg

Great seller and great communication. Shipping is super fast. A+.