Search results

1. H

Hype Clothing Co. Logo Designs

Turn around time depends on quality of graphics, number of jerseys and shipping. But normally around 3-4 weeks
  2. H

Depends if you are ordering 1 jersey or 10 jerseys or 30.... Quantity is my main key to adjusting pricing.
  3. H

You can see our jersey work in this thread. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18727054#post18727054
  4. H

WE offer no set up fees and the logo is free if once you make a Team Jersey purchase.
  5. H

They range from $30-40 depending on the size of the order. Plus each order gets a 3 x 6 custom team banner for free.
  6. H

Hype Clothing Co. | Custom Jerseys & Apparel

Hi everyone, We are a new company that does custom jerseys. We mainly do Full Sub dye's and they range from $30-$40 depending on the size of the order and the artwork involved. We don't charge an additional artwork charge or anything like that. Hope to hear from you guys, if not for an order...
  7. H

Hi everyone, I am new to the forums but not to the logo design world. I have done tons of work and with our work we are always in contact with the customer. We provide a great service at a very low cost. Most of the time if the logo is connected to a Jersey Order we do the logo for free...