Search results

1. W

LTB Worth Bubba Mack

Looking for the green and black with white bubba mack Thanks Lee
  2. W

San Fran Hotel Help

Hello Board I am taking my son to his fist major league game down in san fran , we are coming from Alberta Canada and I am seeing the rooms are extremely high to book , does anyone have any promo codes by chance and or places I can look for better deals ? Thank
  3. W

Mike 4 Fallen Blue

What is the difference in the liken 4 fallen BLUE edition over the rest of the 4 fallen ones ? Thanks
  4. W

LTB Worth purple haze

looking for a 26 or 27 oz purple haze mutant Thanks
  5. W

Custom Cleats

Hey does anyone know a good place to get custom coloured turn cleats ?
  6. W

2017 DC41 Lime Green

I know these are just coming out but as soon as someone can't me one for up in Canada please let me know . Thanks
  7. W

DC 41 R1

is the DC41 RI just as hot as the OG ? What is hotter there white OG or the new camo ?
  8. W

Watermelon vs camp dc

looking at these 2 bats what's your opinion on them ?
  9. W

For Sale Selling OG Z2000 bal 28 oz

I have a clean OG z2000 bal in 28 oz QC# starts with 22 Looking for 220 OBO
  10. W

Boombah ASP

Has anyone used this bat yet ? Thoughts ? Is it a balanced or endload bat ?
  11. W

LTB 26.5 demarini Future

I am looking for a future in utrip . I have paypal and or trade option
  12. W

For Trade Yellow LV1

I have a almost new LV1 might have 20 hits max on it , It's the one with yellow/black grip 27.5 oz Looking for 240 obo Up for trades but only new black dc41 , z4000 and or new easton
  13. W

Need an US buddy to help with ASP

I want a new ASP but they wont ship to Canada yet I need someone to pre order one for me and then once received please ship up I will send money for the pre order and shipping upfront of course Can someone help please
  14. W

LTB 2015 worth

Looking for a new worth 2015 version , has to be usssa and around 27 -28 oz Legit percell would be nice
  15. W

LTB Sonic +

Anyone have a 27.5 oz sonic + they wanna unload ?
  16. W

Canadian Boarder Battle Bat

Just seeing whats there but I have a 27 oz canadian boarder battle bat that has not seen a ball yet that I would like to trade straight across for a American boarder bat Would like to have 1 of each so let me know : Cheers
  17. W

LTB 2015 Miken DC41

I am looking for a 2015 Miken maxload DC41 2 piece in a 27-28
  18. W

LTB Cl22 Pink

I am looking for a 28 Cl22 pink and grey but needs to come to canada :)
  19. W

LV1 vs Z3000

I know this is a Easton board but what bat you think is hotter the LV1 ( yellow ) or a z3000 end load ? I have only swung Easton and a friend wants to trade me a z3000 as I have 3 LV1 , so kind of curious
  20. W

Price Check COMbat Bryce Oliviera Wanted review please

I need a review please , I looked but couldn't find anything on the COMbat Bryce Oliviera Wanted