Search results

1. jeffro1265

this is too small for big boys..

All non league events around the Columbus Ohio area all use gold dot extreme classic ms. That crack though. Spoils you for league when you have to use 52/275 nsa balls.
  2. jeffro1265

Last AB Thread

I’ll give you my last game.... (typ. Of season) 1st, walk 2nd, pop out to left. Swing on the 6th straight ball the pitcher threw me. 3rd, home run way over left center. 340ish ft. 4th, home run dead center into the trees 320ish ft.
  3. jeffro1265

Which bat is best?

Demarini steel has pretty decent pop for a metal bat. That said, i would never buy one.
  4. jeffro1265

Things that drive you crazy

****ing home run limits. I cannot keep the ball down to save my life.
  5. jeffro1265

2016 Last AB Thread

Stinger off the handle. Got on base though. Got pushed from third to home where I was tagged to end the game. Went 5 and 2 on the day. Went approximately 25 for 30 with 7 home runs so I can't be too upset.
  6. jeffro1265

2016 Last AB Thread

Liner over the short stops head for a double to score 2 runs in our championship game last monday. we won by 4 runs.
  7. jeffro1265

co-ed

We use the small one for girls here in ohio. I once threw it over the backstop from centerfield trying to make a play at the plate. . So embarrassing.
  8. jeffro1265

For Sale Dudley Thunder Advance 44/375 optic yellow

Free bump. These balls are nasty. Someone buy them. You wont regret it.
  9. jeffro1265

Retirement Sale - Batbag/Balls/Tee

Pm price on balls shipped.
  10. jeffro1265

Top Favorite ASA bat please!

Figured it was dead so sent it back. Made a ridiculous rattle. Didn't even try hitting it
  11. jeffro1265

Top Favorite ASA bat please!

Had this happen to my 15'. The orange bhose edition. I promptly returned it and sold the retrun. I did not have good results.
  12. jeffro1265

New balance cleats

Shoemall has adidas vigor 6 on sale right now for $38 shipped. unfortunately only sizes left are 10 and under.
  13. jeffro1265

2016 Last AB Thread

liner the left C for a double. Went 5/5 on the day. hit my 16th homerun of the season yesterday.
  14. jeffro1265

2016 Last AB Thread

Split the left/left c gap for a double with a hard liner. Lost all 3 tournament games because the rest of our team couldn't hit the ball out of the infield. I went 6/9 on the day. Over the fence HR, a triple, and several doubles. Had a single in there somewhere.
  15. jeffro1265

Exclusive Forum Member Giveaway Poll

slowpitch bat
  16. jeffro1265

Looking for a team Central Ohio

Where in central Ohio? I am in Delaware and regularly looking for guys. Might need someone for fall.
  17. jeffro1265

2016 Last AB Thread

Mile high pop up to deep center. Caught about 4 feet from the 305 fence. At bat before that was a liner for a double, and before that a home run.
  18. jeffro1265

Best non turf cleat

I picked up a pair of adidas vigor 6's from shoemall last week for $38 shipped. Before that i was using reeboks dirtkicker trails II's, but they fell apart after 1 season. Hoping the vigors hold up better.