Search results

1. Bow Commander

Playing with astigmatism

Did prescription glasses help?! They are a game changer. I have astigmatism and the difference with my glasses on is huge even though it’s a pretty light prescription. The real MVP is getting prescription polarized sunglasses. Can’t recommend them enough. Only drawback I’ve ever noticed was...
  2. Bow Commander

This place used to be the bomb.

A combination of Facebook taking over, and a lack of moderation on the two forum assholes who run rampant, has killed this place.
  3. Bow Commander

Gloveworks

Wow that is a really cool glove! Love the black leather accent. It’s amazing how nice of a glove they make even at the Game Day level.
  4. Bow Commander

CoEd - Girl Pitchers / Shooting Middle

Your first mistake is assuming anyone on a coed team can place their shots. It’s spray and pray 95% of the time in lower leagues.
  5. Bow Commander

For Sale 27oz Monsta DNA $220

Dang dude you REALLY want a Monsta.
  6. Bow Commander

Gloveworks.net still in business?

Don’t trust the website tracker. None of mine have moved from stage 1 on it, but they all arrived on time.
  7. Bow Commander

Rawlings Myrtle Beach Outlet, Summer 2021…..

Good choice on wallet. Here it is with a year’s worth of daily field wear :D
  8. Bow Commander

Calling all first basemen! What glove do you use?

The same glove as at other positions. A 1799
  9. Bow Commander

Cooling off period complete!

That's purdyyyy!
  10. Bow Commander

For Sale Apple Products

The one from 5 weeks ago is still up. Tempted to link his NGTG thread.
  11. Bow Commander

Real intellects can manage two thought processes at the same time. Care for a global pandemic AND bat shipping date.
  12. Bow Commander

Glove works info

Nice glove! I like the web choice. I actually agree with etnstudios, with the offset GW logo shifted over like that, the stamp they did looks great and not too cluttered. Can't beat the price on Game Day gloves, especially with a coupon.
  13. Bow Commander

New Rawlings HOH Custom in Golden Brown

The brown patch is VERY nice.
  14. Bow Commander

Nice. The builder doesn't do that leather justice. I'm intrigued by the split black welting. I love split welting, now I'm imagining black split on a glove with royal accents like MPK posted. Mmmmm
  15. Bow Commander

Definitely gonna needs pics of that the day it arrives :D
  16. Bow Commander

That palm pic is drool worthy.
  17. Bow Commander

Monsta Hype

Pre-ordering a bat just seems like a weird way to be separated from money.
  18. Bow Commander

Glove works info

I've got two, a 13" and 12.75" softball pattern. The midnight tan is incredible. I'm sure the black is too. Mine took about 7 weeks to get. Don't be afraid to ask for special requests you don't see on the builder, they are very good about accommodating. I agree with Davis in that I think it's of...