Search results

1. S

Best slowpitch outfield glove and size

wanting to buy a slowpitch outfield glove. Have always used baseball glove. What size and glove do you recommend
  2. S

2018 Utrip DC 41 or freak 23

whats your go to bat this year ?
  3. S

looking for reps

We are looking to add reps to our team Playmaker Sports custom apparel Full dye team uniforms, free artwork contact [email protected]
  4. S

Hottest USSSA bat endload/maxload

Whats the hottest 2017 bat right now endload/maxload I like the DC 41 and patriot from last year. what is best right now?
  5. S

Looking for Reps

Hey guys we are looking for Reps for Playmaker Sports we are a fully custom uniform company. We are looking for Reps in all areas to work with us. Please send message if interested and we can talk details. Thank you
  6. S

Looking for Reps

Hey guys we are looking for Reps for Playmaker Sports we are a fully custom uniform company. We are looking for Reps in all areas to work with us. Please send message if interested and we can talk details. Thank you
  7. S

Looking for new uniform reps!

Hey guys we are Playmaker Sports we do fully custom uniforms, jerseys, pants, hats, hoodies. We are looking to hire some more reps! Here is some of our recent work. We do all microfiber. full dye and sub dye. We have Richardson and Pacific Headwear hats. We are looking for some new reps to...
  8. S

Whats the best softball hat? Pacific Headwear? Richardson?

What is the best hat and model that you guys like The top brands being Pacific Headwear and Richardson which model do you recommend for a team or any others? thanks
  9. S

Some recent Playmaker Sports Work

We are having a winter sale $20 full dye jersey packages. Here is some recent work from us.
  10. S

Best outfield glove?

Looking for an outfield glove. ive always used a baseball glove is there any actual "softball" gloves that are good? If not regardless what are some of the best outfield gloves and what sizes do you recommend.
  11. S

glove questions

Hey guys what a good outfield glove for slowpitch? which brands and sizes do you guys like. I've always used my baseball glove but looking to upgrade
  12. S

Looking for Reps for Softball Uniforms

Looking for guys to be a rep and promote our softball uniforms. We do full dye sublimated jerseys, pants, all clothing as well.
  13. S

Custom Jerseys $20 each

Hey guys my company is called Playmaker Sports. We do all types of custom clothing. here are some of the recent jerseys i have done. We can do any sizing you would like for example up to 5X is not a problem. We are taking new orders
  14. S

Full Dye Custom Jerseys $20

Hey guys we do full dye custom jerseys for $20 any artwork great quality
  15. S

Playmaker Sports Full Dye custom jerseys $20

We do any Full dye custom jerseys $20 each Will do graphics and printing
  16. S

z3000 26oz endload for sale

new to this forum. is this where i post?