Search results

1. M

For Sale ****Monsta DNA 26oz****

Still have DNA? Take 150?
  2. M

Toon Flex

I'm looking for a toon flex. Thought I had one and the deal fell through. Anybody got one? 27oz.
  3. M

Do you still have purcell?

Do you still have purcell?
  4. M

For Trade 2018 Legit Purcell 26oz

Message sent
  5. M

For Sale 2018 dc41 asa 27oz

I disagree, it is a no return, 150 would be a good price. It is a used no return, I would be interested if it was under 150, but not above that.
  6. M

Does anyone other than worth make GSL balls?

So... are there GSL balls besides worth?
  7. M

Vet Bill Sale - monsta, worth

Convo started
  8. M

I need some new batting gloves

I have 2 pairs that I absolutely love. The first are my spiderz LITE gloves. I have had 5 pairs of spirderz (hybrid and web) and was about to give up on them when I saw the new palm pattern. They have quickly become my favorite. The grip is amazing. The other pair I found on accident and...
  9. M

OG DNA

I am looking for a couple OG DNAs Not too picky on weight, although I would like to find a stiff endloaded 27. I have trade bait if you are interested or would be willing to buy. Thanks!
  10. M

For Sale NIW 26 oz Miken Freak 30

still for sale?
  11. M

Worth EST for a glove?

12. M

Worth EST for a glove?

I'm looking for a brightly colored 13 or 14 inch glove. Let me know what you have. 27oz EST less than 100 swings, but no paperwork.
  13. M

Northern Ohio

I did find a team Rob, through your facebook Free Agent thread... Thanks!
  14. M

Price check Worth Headbanger 26oz

Not worth it to you, but it was obviously worth it to someone. You are giving opinions, I gave the fact of what I got.
  15. M

Senior Monsta Zebra 26oz NIW 1.21 bfp

50-100 depending on condition. NIW $100, the less for more beat up. Not a bat that kept its value and senior bats typically drop in value. The last 5 I saw sell, were 75,70, 65, 100, 40....
  16. M

Price check Worth Headbanger 26oz

340-380... or 2 new line bats I got a NIW EST and NIW Freak Patinum for my 100 hit HB.
  17. M

Taking a walk

Had a game the other night, defense is up 4, bases loaded. Guy with 2 hrs already gets up. Pitch sequence. Starts 1-1 1- 10 feet short 2- behind batter 3- half way up backstop, batter takes late cut to extend at bat... 3-2- pitcher throws a pretty fast one from low and it keeps rising, batter...
  18. M

LTB 24/25 oz

I have a 25 oz freak pt balanced.
  19. M

For Trade 26oz DNA 27oz Freak12 26oz spec1

Interested in dna, you have a price?
  20. M

Worth Headbanger

I'm looking for a 27 oz Head Banger. Would prefer to trade. I'd rather deal with used prices. Let me know if you have a banger and don't really like it or just want to get rid of it.