Search results

1. S

our lovely stx director

E player I'm gonna protest if I am not an E player next year simply because of my age. Mojo
  2. S

2014 Spring BUD-FEST (College station Tx)

In the third person Holy agree Mojo
  3. S

Fall Budfest

Goons will be there Come by bro, I'll have the pit rollin all day saturday. Plenty to eat and drink. I will gladly share. Gonna have some wiffle ball Home Run Derby going on as well...lol. Come on by and hang out!
  4. S

TX bumps

YES....I had a hay day. Mojo
  5. S

TX bumps

E ball I cheated and played down with the goons in e. It was the most fun I had in years and I didn't mind the down time. I had the woodpecker grill going, music playing and canopies up. Good times for sure. At my age, I need to play down. It's getting too tough to field the middle these...
  6. S

TX bumps

Bumps It's always the first part of December. These days who knows who gets bumped.....somehow I am classified as a D+ player. Whatever that is? I should be playing F ball. The lower than low level. Just above church league. Maybe Mojo
  7. S

Congratulations Bullet,Grove and the rest of head first on stx D state

Stupid GOON I like the guy in the very very back who has an affinity for chubby girls with pig tails. Always a pleasure guys.
  8. S

Local bat drama little league style

Nobody wants to comment now? Now that the bat came back clean. Typical. Maybe they should require masks? Common place in fastpitch now days. I personally think all softball league pitchers should be made to wear them.
  9. S

Local bat drama little league style

All this. Bats came back clean fron LL and manufacture. Stop assuming it's always the bat. I am personally tired of hearing it each time someone steps up to play. Real problem is select kids playing down in LL where the experience and talent level is poor. I know my boy can't go back...
  10. S

For Sale Mint Mizuno Global Elite GGE5V 11.75

Glove That's what I thought. I am weird about gloves and taking care of them properly. This glove is in perfect condition. Perfect for a 2nd baseman or 5th man.
  11. S

bump need some offers, trades etc
  12. S

bump bump bump make some offers on this glove.
  13. S

bump To the top!
  14. S

Pics of glove Pics of the glove
  15. S

Just broke this in but it's a little to small for me to pitch with. Awesome glove, just not for I need to pitch. Again 11.75 global elite. Awesome leather and feel. 175.00 Obo
  16. S

Price check on a mizuno gge5v

Glove has been used for about 6 games and just broken in. I am meticulous about glove care so the pocket and shape are perfect. What's it worth?
  17. S

What happened to the Texas Board bros....

Best catcher in D. Soooo...you gonna get a dizzy bat for head first now? Lol. Just try and not to have the stupid drunken injuries. Hard to play with 1/4 the team damaged from off the field antics. Thanks for helping out. Win or lose we always have fun as a team. Shame we couldn't have...
  18. S

Winter World - BLD League City

I'll chime in on the DC thing while I am here I played DC when they were still in E. They were clowns at that time. Nobody wanted to fight but they definately talked a lot of trash. I personally thought it was funny, but they did fit the middle senselessly. They put us into the loser...
  19. S

Winter World - BLD League City

Wind It was miserable to pitch in. I have been know to walk a few, but I walked a few extras last weekend. We played the last few games on Ebbets and Fenway on Sunday and right field was like a circus act. The balls were doing crazy things. Sometimes it was knocked down and others it...
  20. S

Battle of rings

almost correct He has a qualifier in there as well for what roster you were on as of June 1. I was off the Woodpeckers roster May 21 and played Estate with an E team to get reclassified to E. If I had stayed on the woodpecker roster into June then I would have been bumped to C along with the...