Search results

1. Warlock78

Are all RTFPs way HEAVY?!?!

Thought I found a decent deal on a 32" RTFP so I picked it up to let my 12 yr old DD give it a try. She's a good hitter and has little trouble getting around on the ball with a 32/22 VirusFP. But she really struggled with this RocketTech. I just put it on my digital scales - 25.6 ounces...
  2. Warlock78

Busted M7598 - need opinions/advice

Hey fellers! Missed me? Yeah, I know, most are saying "who are you?!" Well, need some help deciding what to do. I sold a NIW M7598 NR bat. 3 weeks after the bat was received, the buyer sends me the following email "I hit it for the first time tonight and it busted on the worth emblem"...
  3. Warlock78

I'm NOT dead (a note from Warlock78)

I'm posting this in feedback because that's where I normally hang out and folks look for me: Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Some of you know that I'm "between jobs", as they say, hence my ability to spend the time researching bad deals. This has not been a real problem until...
  4. Warlock78

Silkworm is the BEST of the BEST!

Outstanding guy to deal with! He fixed up my daughter's busted iPod in nothing flat, doing way more than was expected and quicker than I ever imagined. Expert packaging for the return trip. Silkworm IS DA MAN when it comes to iPods and for just being a great guy to deal with!
  5. Warlock78

EDENDY ain't a noob any more!!

Great transaction with EDENDY! Outstanding communications - had a couple wonderful phone conversation with him, he shipped first, called to let me know he had shipped, great packaging AND best of all, bat was better than expected. It was a true pleasure to deal with him and I'm looking...
  6. Warlock78

Twenty4 does it RIGHT!

Immediate ship, good communications, accurate description and great packaging. Could not ask for anything more. Looking forward to our next deal. THANKS!
  7. Warlock78

bigdls400 does it RIGHT!

Accurate, honest description, Fast, SAFE delivery (insured, certified, the WORKS, minus the armed guard!), and great communications! Certainly no worries when he does the shipping! Looking forward to our next deal.
  8. Warlock78

Who does BRANDON ROSS still owe?

Does BRANDON ROSS of Kearney, Nebraska owe you? I've been searching trying to accumulate a list, but want to be sure I haven't missed anyone. What I have is: yahtzee3 - $250 for a Wii yahtzee3 has received $250. This deal is DONE! TEAM STING 27 - $300 negotiated amount has been received...
  9. Warlock78

HAMMERHEAD is smooooooth .......

just completed a deal with HAMMERHEAD. Great communicator and the deal went smooth as silk. Looking forward to our next deal.
  10. Warlock78

bb666b77 is a crazy old coot!

........ but he sure is a GTG crazy old coot! Did a trade. Bat was as described, great communication, outstanding packaging (oh, wait, you reused MY packing. So you know a QUALITY packing job! :D ) and even had a nice phone conversation with Bob. Thanks a bunch, bud!
  11. Warlock78

J-Furious is GTG

shipped first, good packaging, communicated tracking info .... what more could you ask for?
  12. Warlock78

F/S ; Nike Cleats size 8.5 (8½)

Very nice condition over all. Cleats show virtually no wear at all. Size label shows: US; 8.5 UK; 7.5 EUR; 42 CM; 26.5 Sell for $18.75 delivered. Payment by PayPal existing funds (cannot accept credit cards) or Postal Money Order.
  13. Warlock78

umptenth GREAT deal with KONA

I done more than a few deals with KONA and I can tell you that it don't get no better! He ships within hours of receiving $ and communicates tracking immediately. Looking forward to our next deal.
  14. Warlock78

MiamiE delivers!

I paid, MiamiE delivered. Looking forward to our next deal.
  15. Warlock78

stripedwarrior has my seal of approval!

He shipped first, maintained GREAT communications and did an outstanding job packaging. Looking forward to our next deal. -steve
  16. Warlock78

CWD24 is da MAN!

CWD24 sold some pants for basically the cost of shipping, yet he shipped quickly and maintained great communications. I hope to have the opportunity to deal with him again!
  17. Warlock78

lnghrnfn is one of the good guys!

Did a trade with lnghrnfn and it went smooth as silk. Good communications and outstanding packaging. Looking forward to my next deal with Justin! -steve
  18. Warlock78

Playmaka37 is the BEST !

Good deal, great packaging and outstanding communications. Couldn't ask for anything more! Looking forward to our next deal.
  19. Warlock78

ShootOut is NOT GTG

ShootOut (BLUV , bryan0612 ) left bogus GTG feedback for his scamming friend J-Boy, who is really sleezebag Brandon Norkett. This bogus feedback gave several trusting board bros confidence to ship first to J-Boy (Cotton24) and now are getting scammed. Then when I was trying to find info on...
  20. Warlock78

Kona .... it don't get no better!

Kona hooked up a team mate and good friend of mine. My friend reports that he is very VERY pleased! Kona maintained great communications with both my friend and I during the deal. It just don't get not better! But, of course, I never expected any less from Kona.