Search results

1. A

Downsizing - Reducing my Glove Collection

I have not been on Softball Fans Forum in a long while. I am turning 74 next month, can't play softball any more - too many joint replacements and probably need a knee done. My oldest son who prefers Rawlings is hanging up his cleats also and other son along with my grandkids are Mizuno...
  2. A

Price Check - Glovesmith Shadowflex 13 1/2" BN

Looking for a price check on a Glovesmith Shadowflex 13 1/2" glove.. It is brand new with tag. Thank you.
  3. A

Selling Glove Collection

Hello everyone and Happy Easter. I need some advice. I am in the process of cleaning out the house and going to sell the majority of my glove collection. I am 71 years old and only playing toss with my grandkids and the neighborhood kids. Only going to save a few gloves for my grandkids. I...
  4. A

Looking for Recommendations for a First Basemans Mitt for Softball

My 45 year old son is looking for recommendations for a deep pocket 1st baseman's mitt for softball. His days as an outfielder are dwindling. He still hits with power, but his team is adding younger players to play OF. So he is slowing transitioning to 1B or P. Plays SS or 3B on some...
  5. A

Replacing Rawlings HOH PRO H - Suggestions for Replacement

Good Afternoon! I am looking to replace my aging PRO H from the early 80's. I am looking something similar with a fastback and 12.75" to 13" in size. My main concern is the quality and similarity of the leather being matched to the Horween leather of the "Made in U.S.A." models. Haven't...