Search results

1. UncleMosk

Indoor Action in Northeast NJ

Any bats. Training ball used. 1 pitch, 8 men on field of play. Timed format. 9 minutes each inning, then losing team gets 5 minutes to take lead. If no lead taken the winnning team doesn’t bat again. Fun and keeps me youhful! https://www.facebook.com/share/v/z5jmxHt95PNpQWoR/?mibextid=WC7FNe
  2. UncleMosk

Pure Next?

Just saw that the Pure Skybolt is banned on USA Softball Site. Is there others, whats the winds of change been hearing? Pure New SkyBolt - MFE6
  3. UncleMosk

2024 ASA/USA T Work Softball Bat Reviews

7 swings each with point system. Ties will get 3 more swings each. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Took a few hacks before dark since most fields now are closed @ night. Conditions about 46 degrees, wind about 5 to 10 pushing in. Mix of old new tech and new tech. The Hot Butter took...
  4. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Indoor Tourney Usually don't count these but figure what the heck. Start 2024 up. Game1: Single 56 Hole Game2: Single off Roof in LF, sore leg didn't want to push it Game3: F8 Game4: Single off LCF net Used the Pure Hellfire Valor all Tourney. Hits the mush ball pretty good. The last one...
  5. UncleMosk

Slowpitch Easton Alpha USA/ASA

See that the composition is from the Tantrum line. Anyone get to test and can offer some feedback. Hope it's a success for Easton as the Double Barrel tech had run out it's welcome to many.
  6. UncleMosk

Axe Slowpitch Flared Knob Dual Stamp

Anyone else noticed that hitting the wrong side of these isn't all that bad. Venture to say it hits the ball better than the side you are supposed to hit only?
  7. UncleMosk

To Stay or Go?

Been with a squad for over 5 years. Had surgery in March and back playing in September. Would say @ the plate I'm about 85-90% back to what I did the year previous. On the field position it wouldn't hurt the team either. Since the comeback been regulated to pinch hit and start only when the new...
  8. UncleMosk

Onyx Matrix 30 oz Sledgehammer

Was a log but after about 60ish swings it's like a lightning rod. Last swing distance.
  9. UncleMosk

Ruling on Field

Runner on 1st base double base. Batter hits a line drive that goes over the base in fair territory. Runner jumps back in foul territory and gets hit. Out or deadball with runner getting 2nd base?
  10. UncleMosk

GTG Board Bro = bronx90210

Always professional and easy to deal with and shares a love of Ghost bats that many don't understand. Again just a great Board bro.
  11. UncleMosk

2023 ASA/USA T Work Softball Bat Reviews

Took some preliminary hacks but these are the ones I took today. Just out of Rotator Cuff surgery end of March. Some kinks to work out and seemed to aggravate a hand injury on same RH Hand as shoulder. Hit 6 balls each on these: 2017 Monsta OG DNA 27oz 2023 Pure Hellfire 27.5 oz 2023 Easton...
  12. UncleMosk

Onyx Domin8 ASA Bat

Was so bummed when the Battle Ground got banned just before the season started in 2022. Also, forgot that I had this Domin8 NIW that I never swung. Looking @ the Banned list for ASA there isn't a listing for this one on it. Well until 2024 if it's not on that banned list by then, plan to break...
  13. UncleMosk

New USA Sticks, 3 Bats Quick Review

7swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Zero Swings on the LS and Salvo going into this quick review. Hellfire has about 50 to 60 hits. Sorry but the Hellfire got bested by these two bats. Was a close battle but for a Dual Stamp to edge it out says much IMO. Again...
  14. UncleMosk

Ikonic Premier Review

Picked one up for a good price. 28oz with a very nice endload. Maybe 3/4 ounce would say. Won't be able to use until later in year or next (shoulder surgery). Anyways did hit about 30 off T. Metallic ping to start but hit well out of the gate. Mostly all 52 cor with an occasional Classic M. Did...
  15. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2023

Stang7222: moved that last 2022 convo to hear. Chopped a ball to SS. Put my head down and ran hard, no play at first. Not sure what happened but I'll take it.
  16. UncleMosk

Merry Christmas to All Softball Board Members

Wishing all a Merry Xmas and healthy 2023.
  17. UncleMosk

Demarini Vanilla Gorilla 25oz

Shipped $140.00. FIRM Used, sold as is, no rcpt. Maybe about 140 swings. Passed compression last tournament. If interested..take PayPal and Venmo
  18. UncleMosk

Easton Slowpitch Double Barrel Bats Review

Not much love for this line of bats but one that I do love to swing. The newer versions seem to have a little more pop than those from previous years. If you have the uncanny ability to square up a ball every time. Then I recommend giving these a chance. I've said it before on other posts that...
  19. UncleMosk

2022 ASA T Work Bat Reviews

Been playing much this year even with a diagnosis of an arthritic left knee. Therefore haven't had much time to do these as years past. Took some 8 swings with these. Of these the Onyx (29oz) and Monsta (27oz) had 2 over, pic below. Ares(28oz) RD28(28oz)had one. TPZ(28oz) gate crasher and...