Search results

1. jbo911

Mooch

Are we going to see a return to the pump faking style after mooch's perfect game?
  2. jbo911

For Sale Stadium, anarchy, wham, 240s

All 27, returnable no receipts 27 balanced pure pharaoh, night used, I've never swung or had tested $150.00 27 oz wham, not swung since it passed $100.00 27 oz 12" endload anarchy barely passed, may not any longer. Was told right on the line, then used three more swings $100.00 sold 27 stadium...
  3. jbo911

Blonde ssk

I just purchased a blonde ssk z5 I think, and the leather has a different finish to it. It's not smooth. Do I still need to condition this the same way, or does it require a different conditioner or treatment?
  4. jbo911

GTG benwa is grg

http://forums.softballfans.com/index.php?threads/cheap-220s.1464596/ Good communication and fast payment. Thanks again.
  5. jbo911

For Sale Cheap 220s

Niw ff2 11" $100.00 shipped All others are $75.00 shipped PayPal as goods I've only put more than 50 swings on the ff3, and it's still under 100. I bought all but the pure new Anarchy and pure are sold
  6. jbo911

Suncoast banned

Now that junos are allowed and Suncoast banned permanently, what do you think happens next? I heard Suncoast is being very quiet. I wonder if they're talking to them legal department about recourse against utrip before saying anything formally. I figured utrip would have trouble with this...
  7. jbo911

New utrip rules, etc

With Easton's recent release of protective equipment, if they mandate $180 helmets to pitch will you keep playing? A better question is, will the associations ever realize where they've taken the game from the one that used to be safe to play at company picnics, and how that has negatively...
  8. jbo911

Pitching perspective

I'm not bashing these guys, but I wanted to give some perspective on pitching. At the current distance, a 75 mph hit gives the pitcher 1/2 second to react. That means that anyone that hits harder than these swings that register 75 mph gives us less than half a second to react. A 100 mph...
  9. jbo911

Akadema ?

I bought an akadema arz 136 precision kip,v and the leather feels really weird. It's super stuff, which I wanted in places, but the palm is breaking in very weird. It doesn't move like any leather I'm used to, it's more like cardboard. If you've ever tried to fold cardboard in a straight line...
  10. jbo911

Very specific question

This may be too specific, but here goes. 17 years ago I had my acl repaired with my hamstring tendon. Even doing some of my rehab type things still, that hamstring cramps if I point my toes and flex at the knee pulling my foot up behind me. I can barely hold it up for three seconds before it...
  11. jbo911

GTG Bigbang32 is gtg

Good communication and fast payment. Thanks again!
  12. jbo911

GTG StickCollector is gtg

Stickcollector is gtg. Good communication and fast payment.
  13. jbo911

For Sale Pro 44 and nokona

Never sold gloves before so if I'm missing anything please let me know. 12.25 pro 44 $125.00 shipped used, never in a game, bought used as well sold 12.75 nokona walnut w-1275 $125.00 shipped as you can see from the dust I bought it used and it never left the shelf sold Crap pics are too...
  14. jbo911

For Sale Few bats for sale

27 oz dc 41, no paperwork but returnable, still a little pingy, used but not a high swing count, $150 shipped sold 27 oz crush end load, ret no receipt, more broken in than dc, I'd guess just over 100 swings, $140 shipped sold 27 est xxl short barrel,ret no receipt, very good condition, $170...
  15. jbo911

Utrip

Are we ready to acknowledge that with 240 bats and the pro m ball utrip has basically become asa from 18 years ago?
  16. jbo911

GTG trippy1313

trippy1313 is GTG! Great Communication!
  17. jbo911

Fp catchers mitt

I pitch, and was wondering if anyone had ever tried a fp catchers mitt for pitching? I know they'd have more palm padding, which i don't need, but didn't know if they had stiffer fingers and finger padding. I've taken a couple of hot shots this year already that got my thumb or pinky and...
  18. jbo911

240 genesis

Are all models 13" barrels, or are any of them shorter?
  19. jbo911

USSSA Bat stickers

This was technically in gsl, but an umpire told my coach last night that my bats were technically illegal because i put a sticker on them. Is this in the rulebook or is he a moron, or both. It's about a 3" skull sticker on the taper to make my bats easier to identify. Needless to day I've been...
  20. jbo911

During the Downtime

During this downtime, I've been pretty bored. With all of the things that are happening and not happening, I've been watching some old UTrip videos. If y'all are bored, take a look at these and let me know what you think. Now here's a 2019 highlight video. 2012 is when the thumbprint...