3. N

Price check 2017 Juggy ASA

Sorry bout that. Here are the pics.
  4. N

Price check 2017 Juggy ASA

Around 300 swings, expired paperwork.
  5. N

Akadema ARZ 136 NWT

NWT Akadema ARZ 136 RHT 13 glove. $180 shipped. https://akademapro.com/products/arz-136
  6. N

Price check : red knob Miken dc-41

Need price check on 26 oz DC-41 Red Knob.
  7. N

Akadema ARZ136 thoughts?

Wow thanks man, you've been very helpful and informative in all your posts, its greatly appreciated.
  8. N

Akadema ARZ136 thoughts?

They do glove steaming here at a few places, would you recommend for a break in process that if I purchase the ARZ136?
  9. N

Akadema ARZ136 thoughts?

Thanks for the detailed explanation Maverick. The NYC is my tag name and where I'm originally from, however I currently live in Houston TX. We currently use red stitched .52 core and 300 compression for men balls and 44 core 375 compression for women balls. With that being said, I was under...
  10. N

Akadema ARZ136 thoughts?

I appreciate the honest feedback, I am not a pro or anything but I do want a quality glove, I have a coworker who has the ASR282 which looks and feels pretty good, price wise its a big difference (between the ASR282 vs ARZ136). What pro does the ARZ136 have over the ASR282 if any?
  11. N

Akadema ARZ136 thoughts?

Anyone have this glove, and thoughts on it? I play mostly outfield and currently use a Rawlings (14inc) PM1400B (nothing fancy) but have been looking at the Akadema ARZ136 and wanted to know anyones thoughts? Or maybe someone looking to sell one too.
  12. N

Miken psycho balanced

Have a buddy looking to sell a 2016 Miken psycho balanced bat model SYKOBU. Is $80 a good price for this bat. Has approximately 100 hits on it. No cracks or anything on end cap.
  13. N

Finally! A chance to get a Freak HB review!

Great review thank you!
  14. N

Miken DC41 Red Knob?

Would the end of the handle being red make this still the OG red version or no way to tell now?
  15. N

Miken DC41 Red Knob?

I took the old black tape off to put on lizard skin tape and the handle towards the knob was red colored, the color that would match the og red knob had it not worn off. Not sure if that means anything or not.
  16. N

Miken DC41 Red Knob?

Ok I just got off the phone with Miken and they verified it is a 26oz bat. It has the aluminum knob and from the previous posts it's an og red knob bat. Thanks for those who helped me figure it out.
  17. N

Miken DC41 Red Knob?

I will double check at home but its big and feels like aluminium not plastic. If that was the case I bought it for $100, I'm assuming that was a good deal on my part with it only having 100 swings in it. I'll post pics of it when I get home in about an hour.
  18. N

Miken DC41 Red Knob?

Hi all, I just purchased used bat from someone and the knob seems to have worn off, is there a way to tell if this bat was a reb knob miken dc41 bat? I called Miken and they said they needed the serial number to tell me the weight of the bat (the person who i bought it from said it was a 26oz...