Search results

1. E

For Sale 2016 DC41, 2017 DC41

I have a 2016 DC41 34/28 and a 2017 DC41 34/27 for sale. Both are over a year old, no receipt or barcode. No cracks or rattles. Many cuts but count unknown. Normal field use. $85 each or both for $155. I prefer Zelle for payment.
  2. E

Under Armour Flawless

Does anyone have any experience with the Under Armour Flawless line of gloves? I'm curious how they compare to the Rawlings Pro Preffered specifically as I love the Kip with Pittards hand stall.
  3. E

Kris Bryant's new outfield glove

So today for the first time I see Bryant using what is probably just a camel Trout. What are the odds Rawlings sell this? I'm a sucker for camel gloves.
  4. E

Aurora, Il

Anyone around Aurora, Il looking for a team? Need a couple guys for a Thursday night ASA league. Double headers, unlimited arc.
  5. E

LTB Wilson A2000 XLC

I am looking for this specific Wilson A2000 XLC. Year in unknown, think around 1995-97. Let me know if you have one!
  6. E

Rawlings HOH PROBH34BC and PROS303-6C

I have 2 gloves listed, I only want to sell 1 of them. Which ever doesn't sell first I'm keeping. The Harper is used and broken in TIIP. I've gamed it for a little less than a year. It does stay open a bit when laying down. I have just cleaned it with Lexol orange. The 303 I just took in...
  7. E

Barrel Sleeve

So what is the purpose of the sleeve in the barrel that's attached to the end cap. I've seen the inside of an 18 ASA Harvey and was curious to its purpose.
  8. E

Aurora, il

need a couple guys for a Thursday night asa men’s league. It’s D ball. Unlimited arc, double headers at either Eola community center or Stuart sports complex. Really need the speedy outfielder types
  9. E

Rawlings Bryce Harper HOH

Im looking for this glove NIB, RHT. Good pricing, etc https://m.****ssportinggoods.com/p/rawlings-1275-bryce-harper-hoh-series-glove-2017-16rawa1275hhhrpr2bgl/16rawa1275hhhrpr2bgl
  10. E

11.5" Glove Question..

Is an 11.5" glove too small for slowpitch, playing the pitcher position? Anyone that uses that size have a reccomendation?
  11. E

Courtesy Runner ASA

Could someone provide me with the rules for courtesy runners? Is there a limit to the amount per game, etc.. ASA Men's D league. Thanks