Search results

1. oppotaco13

est comp xxl 12.5"

Love mine. Should've bought a dozen.
  2. oppotaco13

Official 2020 Last AB Thread

4-4 4HRS averaging about 475 feet each (no ABs yet)
  3. oppotaco13

est comp xxl 12.5"

I can't wait to swing mine.
  4. oppotaco13

Bugs Bunny Slider

I watched with the sound off and skipped pretty much all of it, but i think I got it
  5. oppotaco13

Miken 2020 Slowpitch softball bats

No Miken Supermax main line?
  6. oppotaco13

Screwball

After watching the video in the OP, I've thrown 7 consecutive perfect games.
  7. oppotaco13

Using a pitching Mask

I cringe now when i see a pitcher without a mask. I can't imagine pitching without one now. Hell, I even recently picked up a rip it fielding mask in case I'm in the infield.
  8. oppotaco13

Middle Etiquette - League Play

I don't care if people hit middle on me. I'm ready for it and am always prepared for it. Not to say I make every play or anything. I also don't care if they say anything, especially if I catch it. Also not a fan of middle shooting battles. The teams I play on know that at this point, so it's...
  9. oppotaco13

Opinions on this play from COED this week?

Yeah, but that could've been because he saw the runner not giving himself up. I'd expect the runner to either slow up or go back if I had time to check twitter before he got to me.
  10. oppotaco13

Backyard Batting Net - Setup - 50 ft X 25 ft

I wish I had taken pictures of my emergency backyard breaking in a bat set up from a few years ago. Tee was a parking cone. Net was a $5.00 tarp from big lots.
  11. oppotaco13

Questions for DC41 fans

That's a limited edition, not mainline
  12. oppotaco13

Official 2019 Last AB Thread

meaningless dinger in a game we were getting killed in
  13. oppotaco13

Stretched a double into a single
  14. oppotaco13

Pitching Gear

And those are strapped tight. Aside from getting hit with a ball, you can get crushed by a check. With all the movement, you don't want it loose.
  15. oppotaco13

Pitching Gear

I wonder if they are using the chin strap to keep it in place?
  16. oppotaco13

Pitching Gear

Lacrosse helmets can be found cheap. If you don't want bulky shin protection, soccer shin guards are good and barely noticeable.
  17. oppotaco13

2 more weeks. Getting antsy.
  18. oppotaco13

For Sale Used Warrior Lacrosse Helmet(price drop)

Used Warrior Lacrosse Helmet Size is S/M. I wear a 7 1/8 fitted hat and it fits well, if not a bit loose. $35.00 shipped Paypal only
  19. oppotaco13

Why no love for the XXL Purcell vs DC41?

Because they changed the name to XXL Purcell/DD3 and then to Purcell instead of what it is. It's the Resmondo. Call it the that and you wouldn't be able to find it.