Search results

1. G

LTB Wilson A2K 2800 first base RHT

Anyone selling an A2K 2800 first base glove RHT? Might consider the 2802 super skin version as well.
  2. G

2017 Miken DC-41 USSSA 34/28 for sale

I am selling my 2017 Miken DC-41 34/28 USSSA bat. Bat is practically brand new, used it in 1 game so maybe 10 swings on it. comes with receipt and serial for warranty purposes if needed. only reason I am selling is because its a little to heavy for me so I already bought the dc-41 in a lighter...
  3. G

What softballs for practice and breaking in utrip bats?

Hey all, What kind of softballs would be good for some BP practice and also at the same time break in some new utrip bats I have. I know 1 league I play uses a 44/375 ball and the other ones uses an actual utrip designated ball just not sure which one. The one 44/375 league I'm allowed to use...
  4. G

best bat for 44/375 balls when you can use any bat

Hey All, I play in a couple leagues and 1 league is using the 44/375 ball. they have no limit as to what bat I can use. So one of my questions is what type of bat would be the hottest for this ball, ASA bat? USSSA bat? I am a power hitter and was looking at picking up the usssa DC-41 and 1...
  5. G

Bat similar to 2014 Easton b2.0

I have been using my friends Easton b2.0 usssa balanced 28oz bat this season and I love it and hitting it very well. I want to buy one of my own but they don't make this bat anymore. what would be a bat that is very similar to this one? does anyone have any recommendations?
  6. G

12.75" RHT Wilson 1799 or Rawlings 303

LTB either an a2000 1799 or a Rawlings HOH 303 RHT glove. Would prefer one in great relatively new condition.
  7. G

1 high end or 2 middle road gloves for both infield and outfield?

Hey all, new member here. I have been reading a ton of threads on glove topics and have narrowed it down considerably but was hoping to get some feedback so I can finally order. Just getting back into 12 in. Softball and I will be bounced around playing infield and outfield pretty evenly. If i...