Search results

1. L

I'm going to miss the 10" Eastons

I've always hit further towards the end of the barrel, so when Easton released the Bubba Club in 2018 I was all in and slowly put together a "lifetime supply": Now we're being told that next year all of our leagues will require 240 stamps... I've been looking for bats that have decent pop...
  2. L

OBP question

There's a runner on 1B, and the batter hits the 7-8 gap to the fence. The base coach holds the runner that was on 1B to 3B, but the batter proceeds to run to 3B forcing an easy out at home plate. For batting stats, is this an out or a triple?
  3. L

For Sale 2019 Freak Primo Supermax ASA

28oz with ~50 hits with 52s and hasn't been gamed. 12" barrel. I'm the original owner but I did buy this in 2020 so the warranty has expired. No issues with the bat other than these need a few hundred hits to really open up. $160 shipped via PayPal Friends/Family.
  4. L

Price Check 2019 Freak Primo Supermax ASA

Near mint with less than 50 hits with 52s. This has the 12" barrel.
  5. L

Price Check Sonic+

27.5oz, barely any hits and zero issues. Not close to even slightly broken in.
  6. L

Miken moving everything offshore

https://www.postbulletin.com/business/manufacturing/7125042-Miken-Sports-a-bat-and-helmet-making-facility-in-Caledonia-to-close "CALEDONIA, Minn. (WKBT) – An assistant to Caledonia’s city administrator tells News 8 Now the Miken Sports facility will close in the next 18 to 24 months...
  7. L

Double Mule Load

Just when I think Easton finally got a little normal with end load they do this again. I think it's more likely that this double mule load (2oz) is closer to 1oz and all the other 1oz stuff they list for 2020 is wimpy 0.5oz garbage.
  8. L

LTB 2019 Easton 10" or 11" FF2 - 27/28oz

Looking for the 2019 10" FF2 in 27or 28oz.
  9. L

For Sale 2019 Easton 13.5" FF3 Loaded

SP19FF3L new in the wrapper in 28oz. This was a warranty replacement for a 2016 Easton with a paint defect. It has both bar codes but is not returnable. SOLD.
  10. L

For Sale 2019 Wegman

I'm the original owner and it has ~700 hits. A lot of webbing but no cracks or rattles. Original grip and is 28oz. SOLD!!
  11. L

LTB 16' Helmer Flex ASA 28oz

Anyone have a 28oz SP16BHFXA laying around?
  12. L

2019 FF3 13.5" Loaded (end load alert!)

An FYI for anyone to wants some mega end load. I received one of these as a warranty replacement to a SP16BHU with a paint defect. It's a 28oz and the most end loaded Easton I've had yet. More end load than my 30oz 16' Kirby. Balance point is almost identical to my 28oz DC-41.
  13. L

For Sale 2019 Miken Freak KP23

Impulse buy from SBF this year on 6/17. Has the bar code and receipt and is returnable. Less than 100 hits, no webbing/rattles/cracks. Not fully broken in yet. 28oz. SOLD!!
  14. L

For Sale 2018 Easton Helmer X

Bat has both bar codes but no receipt or warranty. 500-600 hits with tons of webbing but no cracks/rattles. It's fully broken in and spitting fire. 28oz. SOLD!
  15. L

Crooked bats?

Over the years I've now had two bats (both Mikens) that were crooked. The first one was a 2017 DC-41 ASA, and most recently a Freak Primo Supermax. With both of these you could barely see visually that they were crooked, but it became much more obvious when you put the bat on a flat surface...
  16. L

For Sale 2019 Demarini Juggy DB44

Impulse buy from SBF earlier this month. Maybe 40 hits in BP and hasn't been gamed yet. Barely a mark on it, returnable and includes the bar code and receipt. 28oz. SOLD!
  17. L

LTB 27.5 Helmer Assault

Has to be in decent shape without any issues.
  18. L

For Sale 2018 Miken Rev-Ex

This is a warranty replacement. This is not returnable and has no warranty. ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF This was taken out of the box for pictures and hasn't been used. Still in the factory plastic wrap. 27oz. SOLD!
  19. L

For Sale 2016 Scott Kirby USSSA (SP16SKU)

Purchased new on 11/06/2017. It's returnable and includes the bar code and receipt. It has maybe 100 hits with 52s and hasn't been gamed so it's basically still new. No rattles, cracks, or webbing. 30oz. SOLD!!
  20. L

For Sale 2018 Miken DC-41 USSSA

Purchased new from SBF on 11/29/2017. It's returnable and includes the bar code and receipt. It has around 300 hits and has been used in 4 games. Still has the Miken "ping" and needs more break in. No rattles, cracks, or webbing. 30oz SOLD!