Search results

1. T

1st year coach... looking for advice.

This will be my 1st year as a manager/ Coach for a competitive team. Just looking for and interested in what the other coaches in this world would gave for suggestions and advice for a 1st year coach. Thanks in advance.
  2. T

Correct Scoring

Ok guys, got a question here. I need Clarification of scoring for this play. A sacrifice Fly that literally scores a run, is it written down in the book as a "SAC FLY" or just an OUT? Yes, i understand that the game is "SLOW" pitch , but my stances is that if you're keeping a "correct" Score...
  3. T

Need your "expert" opinion

I'm ready to invest the money on a really good glove, that will last and last and last...... With that said I'll customize it because its going to be my gamer for as long as it holds. I currently use a 12.5 trapeze style DeMarini . I play ss,middle,3rd, pitch, and occasionally OF. I feel like...
  4. T

Breaking in a bat with a harder ball ?

I have recently bought a new ASA bat ( demarimi mercy ). I've swung nothing but .52/300 with it, doing a bunch of tee work and BP. My question is that , would the break in period be speed up safely if I jumped to a .44 core ball ? I realize the risk of damage to bat , so I feel tee work with...