Search results

1. Kentzell42

Easton warranty

Called again yesterday to return a Wegman. Lady said she has no idea what the returns are. What??!! Gave her a preference but we'll see what actually comes back.
  2. Kentzell42

Easton warranty

Just sent in a Helmer X today. All they said they had was the FF3 loaded, FF3 balanced, and the Ghost 2. Kind of disappointing, as I was hoping to get the FF4 XLT or maybe a Ressy.
  3. Kentzell42

Anarchy LC Bats

Be excited! I swung both the Flip and Warlock and the Warlock, in my opinion, is night and day better. I dont know what it is for me, but every bat that I have ever swung that was deemed "LC only" feel like absolute ****! I dont think that the LC tech is necessary. I will put my Nitrous and...
  4. Kentzell42

Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

I was all over it...until I noticed that they dont make it in adult sizes! lol! j/k...seriously tho... But I'm coming up on my last full month of playing ASA for awhile as I transition back to the U.S. No need to buy any additional ASA bats.
  5. Kentzell42

Just picked mine up after about six months of not swinging. Mine is up to about 1k swings and is, ummmm, ridiculous! So they are about to release a few bats that are for 52's only. I have no idea how they are going to perform, however, any of the current models you can find will absolutely...
  6. Kentzell42

Easton Plague

Thanks, Chile. I figured it was OG FF but was just curious. Heard great things about it.
  7. Kentzell42

Easton Plague

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but what FF tech is in this stick? I cant seem to find it in any description. Hopefully its not in plain sight and I'm just missing it.
  8. Kentzell42

Who do I contact for a Anarchy bat!

Or you can go direct to the site that sells them. Better off probably on one of the FB groups, as they can be had a bit cheaper.
  9. Kentzell42

El Diablo and the Demon

Sooooooo how is the flex on the Demon?? Comparable to the Pink, Nitrous or Rebellion? Never swung the rebellion but I feel the pink was a little stiffer than the nitrous. Could be me though.
  10. Kentzell42

El Diablo and the Demon

As much as I have wanted an Anarchy UTrip offering and have waited forever, the selling point to me will be the handle. I'm curious how much flex it will have. I've recently found out that I need a very stiff handle. I'm ready to preorder but need this info!
  11. Kentzell42

El Diablo and the Demon

Oh dear Lord! Interested to see when they will hit the market.
  12. Kentzell42

El Diablo and the Demon

Havent had this issue on my Diablo. Cant speak for the Demon. However, I have had this issue on my Pink and now my Nitrous. Return process is fairly easy. Being overseas, I did all my correspondence through email and it was seamless.
  13. Kentzell42

Mine is sitting around 800. Starting to form a nice paint crack. Really hits the ball well, I just cant swing it following a few rounds with my Diablo because the flex in the handle is a lot for me to overcome right away.
  14. Kentzell42

El Diablo and the Demon

I spoke too soon! Put another 50 or swings on it today...max 350 total. Started getting a paint crack. Very minor but I can feel the raised paint. Has some good webbing as well. This thing is pure gas! I was finally able to feel the barrel flex today. I was anticipating it would've...
  15. Kentzell42

El Diablo and the Demon

So far, everything pre-Diablo for me had an issue with paint chipping. Sitting somewhere around 250-300 swings on my Diablo and nothing to note thus far.
  16. Kentzell42

lol. Performance wise, there is nothing wrong with them. I'm a feedback oriented hitter and those things are just weird to me.
  17. Kentzell42

This is absolutely spot on. I'm having a really hard time liking my short barrel ASA legit after hitting all these Anarchys. That sound and feel of the Worth/Miken stuff is definitely an acquired taste.
  18. Kentzell42

All I have is a food scale and my 27 Nitrous weighs 27.125 with Spiderz grip
  19. Kentzell42

Well you add durability with the fact that you can hit multiple types of balls without having to worry....too much, at least
  20. Kentzell42

What's the durability like on the DC with 44s?