Search results

1. jtdiamond

LTB A2K/A2000 PI Wilson 1799 / 13" Rawlings PP/HOH

Please text me at 239.207.5746 with what you've got!
  2. jtdiamond

For Sale SOLD PROJD, PRO1000-SBF

Hello! Selling a NWT Pro Issue 13' PROJD-6DSPRO PROJD-6DSPRO - SOLD PRO1000-SBF - SOLD Make an offer! Trying to sell to order a custom. Thanks, Joel
  3. jtdiamond

Additional Webs Rawlings Custom Builder?

Did Rawlings add web options to the custom builder? I don't remember being able to order a 208 with a vertical hinge before.
  4. jtdiamond

For Sale Pro Preferred Mocha PRO504-3KM0PRO

All Mocha 12.5" PRO504 with Basket Web. Beautiful piece. Mostly broken in (never seen dirt). $195 Shipped (or make me an offer!)
  5. jtdiamond

For Sale Mizuno Pro Limited GMP700 with bag and wrap

Hello! Eager to move this game-ready beauty. Broken in but still lays open on both sides. Comes with bag and wrap. Asking $170 (shipped) -- make me an offer via PM. I'm ready to sell!
  6. jtdiamond

Custom 504 Crowdsourcing

Going to order a custom 504 and have two questions for the gallery: (1): HoH vs. PP (I have never owned a PP; my current two Rawlings' are old Horween) (2): H Web vs. Y Web (I have never owned a Y Web) Any thoughts would be most appreciated!
  7. jtdiamond

Wilson 1799 vs. Rawlings 504 vs. Mizuno GMP700

Hello! I have read a lot of posts referencing these three models but I was curious to read a few more thoughts (especially re leather options; custom vs. retail). Willing to spend for a better quality product but value conscious. Ideally able to be used at 3B, SS, and occasionally OF; RHT...